Chapter 18

Embers POV:
Literally all the cousins that saw me fight today are praising the ground I walk on. They all thought that I was innocent, like hell I was.

Once we got back to the house, I stopped them "not a word to anyone about this." They all agree and I sneak up stairs and change back into my clothes from earlier. We all go in the game room and. Xander speaks up.

"So why did we have to do that?"

"BECAUSEEMBERHADTOGOTOAFUGHTSHESAMBERMOON." Sandro says really fast.

"Wait, Amber moon. My friend josh has the biggest crush on her." Enzo says.

"THATSEMBER." Jesus Sandro learn to keep your fucking mouth shut I'm going to kill him.

"WHAT" is what the rest of my cousins yell.

"You're amber moon?" Dante asks

"Sandra your dead, but yes. If anyone tells your parents I will kill you."

"I don't believe you prove it." Mario is so ducking dumb. I walk up to him, he stands up and throws a punch i dodge it and grab his fist  and squeeze it with one hand until he scream "ok stop"

"Damn she's strong." We all laugh and watch a movie. God today has been such an eventful day. I met my 15 cousins, aunts and uncles one who hates me, and a grandmother and grandfather. What the hell.

All of my cousins go to their wing of the house, we all go to our rooms and as soon as my head hits the pillow im out like a light

Next morning
Embers POV:

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

"STOP FUCKING KNOCKING!"

"Well that's no way to treat you're favorite aunt is it?" Aunt Cecilia walks in and rips off my blankets. "Come one go eat then you have to get ready." She starts scratching my back.

"You do know scratching my back is going to put me back to sleep." She slapped my back. "Jesus ok."

I go downstairs and see Kenny confused on why no ones in the kitchen. I walk up to her at pat her back, she's lucky she's pretty.

"Dining room." She then puts 2and 2 together and walks with me.

When were eating breakfast Aunt Sophia stands up.

"Since our lovely Ember is back, I decided to do something for her, she's 19 now so she can get married! I found her a match!"

I stand up and slam my hands on the table. "WHAT DID YOU DO!"

"Child you heard me."

"Sophia that's enough." Her husband speaks up.

"No I doubt ember will find someone anytime soon so I helped her out."

"Sophia you will cancel that marriage or I will kill that man myself. Ember will marry who she wants when she wants." Father says calmly trying not to rip her head off.

"What i did her a favor, I doubt she'll be able to find someone else that wants to marry her in this lifetime."

"If you excuse me I've lost my appetite." I run out of the dinning room and head to the gym. I'm not going to work out i just like it there. I sit on the floor and cry. What the hell did I do to that witch. I can't get married.

Soon I hear foot steps walk towards me, its father.

"What did I do to her, why doesn't she like me?" I sobbed into his arms.

"Non lo so"( I don't know)

After what felt like hours I got up and went to my room to get ready.

Since I have the bigger room, the makeup artist and all the aunts piled in my room, even Sophia.

She kept saying things in Russian so no one understood her except me.

"Oh my god this dress i gorgeous I'm wearing it." I look over to what dress she's looking at. It's my purple dress.

"Yeah no I bought this 2 days ago it's mine." I smile at her and snatched it from her grimy little hands.

My hair was put into a low ponytail with curls. And I made sure that there's was little makeup, just lips and eyes.

 And I made sure that there's was little makeup, just lips and eyes

(Her hair styles with brown hair.)

Once I was ready I took out my airpod actually listening to my surroundings, I heard heals clicking against the marble floor, laughter from men and women, children running  around, and elegant music bouncing off the walls.

I starts walking down stairs, I see Antonio thank fucking god, I'm not walking down there alone.

"You look beautiful Ember." Antonio gives me a hug add kiss on my temple. We link arms and walk down together. Once we're seen everyone stops their conversations and looks our way. Antonio fells me tense and give my arm a reassuring squeeze.

Father greets us at the bottom of the stairs, Antonio let's go of me and hands me off to father. God I feel like a fucking rag doll.

"You look amazing amore" (love)

"Thank you dad." What I wasn't expecting him to do was to walk onto the other set of stairs and starts yelling. "Hello, I would like to thank you all for joining us today. Celebrating my daughter Embers return, we have spent 16 years looking for her, and we finally got her back. Our family is whole again." Everyone started clapping.

Once everything settled down I found Matteo siting at the bar, I decided to join him.

"Hey ember, how do you feel about this?"

"Eh it's nice but it too fancy."

"I can agree on that, why I'm sitting here." He starts laughing he orders a lemonade and bourbon. I then mouth "spiked"
To the bar tender.

Lord save me