Chapter 31

Alive~ one direction

Went to a party just after the doctor talked to me
I met a girl, I took her in up to the balcony
I whispered something in her ear that I just can't repeat
She said, "okay" but she was worried what her friends will think
She's going crazy
Can't contain it

Embers POV:
It's been 5 days since Leo confessed having feelings for me. He hasn't said a word to me since. I mean I can't be talking since I haven't been any better, but still.

I'm currently sitting in the library reading a book it's about a guy who's madly in love with a girl but they can't be together because of a father and brothers blah blah blah blah.

I'm normally a sap for romance but this one isn't grabbing my attention. I put it it back and went to the front room.

I'm browsing Netflix when i see a show called Bridgeton. I heard that it's a  good show so I'll just  start that. God I would love to be alive during the 1800s to wear a period dress. And live in a castle. You might be saying Ember you live in a mansion what's the difference. Uh actually a huge difference

I've been watching for like 3 hours and of course the time the guys come in is when the duke and Daphne are having sex and her boobs are out on display.

"Who knew Ember would watch porn on a tv?" Ave says as he sits next to me amd swings an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not watching porn it's a show." I scoff as I cuddle up to ace. Man he's comfortable.

"Yea yea. But this girls hot." Xander says. Ace brings over the blanket I was using over to him.

"Hey. What the fuck." I tug the blanket back over so it's covering both of us. I put my feet under his legs. What my toes are freezing. I see Leo out of the corner of my eye clenching his jaw and fist at my actions. Weird, what ever.

"Wait did she just lose her virginity?" Ace asked me. I don't take my eyes off the screen and just nod. "Wow she's hot and a virgin."

"Jesus Christ can you be any less gross?" I ask him. He gives me that same cheeky smirk. I hate all men.

After 2 hours of watching the duke and Daphne have sex I get tired and decide head off to bed.

"Good night guys." I say as I head up the stairs.

Leo's POV:
I think ember watching someone have sex is the hottest thing I've ever seen

"Good night guys" I see ember walking up the stairs.

I bid my goodbyes once I get bored and go to embers room.

"No. Please stop. DONT DO THIS. please." I hear her yell from the other side of the door. I basically break down the door expecting to shoot someone but I see ember shifting uncontrollably in her bed. She's having a nightmare.

"Ember wake up. It's all a dream" I shake her and repeat my words until she wakes up.

"Fuck." She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Hey are you ok."

" I'm fine." She says with venom spewing out with every word. She gets up and head for her bathroom. I'm not leaving I might as well make myself comfortable. I lay back with my hands behind my head and my feet crossed.

I'm just gonna rest my eyes. Well I thought so.

Embers POV:
Shit Leo heard my nightmare.

I'm currently in the shower I have been for the past hour. I haven't heard my door close so that means Leo is still in my room, hence why I'm still in the shower.

Fuck it I'll sleep in the closet. My closet is connected to my bathroom and there's a couch in there, I guess that will do.

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.