Chapter 11

Embers POV:
I woke up to the stupid fucking alarm at 6:45 I turned it off and went back to bed. No way in hell I'm going today.

Leo's POV:
"Where the hell are they" Matteo ask talking about Ember and Kendal.
"ILL GO CHECK ON KENDAL." Christian sprints up the stairs. So fucking obvious.
"Hey Leo can you go find Ember." I nod and walk up the stairs like a normal person. Cough cough Christian.

I knock on her door no answer I knock again no answer. I try listening if I hear a shower nothing. Opening the door I see Ember sound asleep. We have to go to fucking school.

I sat on the edge of the bed shaking her by the shoulder.

"Ember wake up you're gonna make us late." Earning a groan from ember. I shake her more. "Come one we're gonna be late."
"Go without me I'm not going."
"The hell you are." I rip off her cover and drag her by the ankles. She kicking me but I keep my grip. Thank god Antonio walked in.

"Ember what the fuck are still doing in bed." He was pissed "wake her up I'm going to find her clothes to wear.

A few minutes pass and i mange to get her out of bed. I'm laying down on her bed when she's in the bathroom. Antonio still trying to find clothes.

"Hey pink and white match right?" The question aimed at me.
"Yes dipshit." He walks out of the closest with white shoes and socks, pink sweatpants and a white top. Right on cue ember walks out grabbing the clothes and going right back into the bathroom.

Embers POV:
The shit I do. Some how Antonio and Leo mange to get me out of bed. Lucky them

Tim skip lunch:
Right when Kendal and I walk into lunch we're grabbed my Christian and dragged to the boys table.

Awkward silence fills the table until dumb ass Leo breaks it.

"Did you guys know ember has 6 tattoos." I'm gonna fucking kill him.
"6? I thought you have 5?" May have forgot to tell Kendal about the drunken stick and poke.

I lifted up my hand and showed her the smile one on my finger. "Stick and poke a few weeks ago." She nods her head.

"So everyone knew that ember had tattoos except me?" Poor Christian. Everyone nods. "What the fuck."

"I'm going to fucking kill you." He's dead I'm literally going to kill him.

"Don't kill the messenger."

"How dumb are you." He's about to speak when the bell rings.

Me and Kendal are about to go to gym until she speaks up.

" we're going outside and it's fucking hot. Skip?"

"Thank god I thought you'd never ask."  We get to the vending machines and lean back in them.

"You have a fight tonight at 10."

"Ok who am I against."

"I don't know someone named Leonardo"