Chapter 6

Leo's POV:
This girl look like ember. With her deep drown eyes, and long dark brown hair that smelt of coconut. She sat on my lap and dragged her hands down my chest and whispered in my ear.
"Let's get out of here." With that I stood up with her basically on top of me telling Lucas to find a ride home. We walked out of the bar and she told me her address and i drove there before my pants could bust.

Once in her house I shoved  her against the wall a smashed my lips to hers. Licking her lips for entrance she didn't budge so I grabbed her ass making he gasp so I slipped my tongue in her mouth battling for dominance. I won of course. Walking backwards she guided me to her room to where I practically ripped off the dress.

Shoving her onto the bed i unbuttoned my suit and kicked off my shoes. Climbing in between her legs I whispered in her ear.
"Stay still for daddy." I trailed kisses down her stomach until I reached the black lace thong. I ripped the off into 2 pieces . Still peppering kisses all over her body along her inner thigh until I reached her cunt. "Soaking wet for me."  Attaching my lips to her throbbing clit and sticking 2 fingers in her tight cunt. Moans rolling out of her mouth

"F-Fuck I'm gonna" and before she could finish that sentence she came all over my fingers. ridding out her high I got up and undid my belt.
"Do you trust me to use the belt?" I asked if she doesn't want it I would use it.
She shook her head no. "I trust you just don't use that there's a box under my bed."  Under her bed was a red box filled with toys whips blindfolds and hand cuffs.
"Kinky little thing aren't you." She breath hitched in her throat as she heard the handcuffs being opened. "On your stomach." She turned with no hesitation grabbing her wrists I locked the handcuffs. Looking in the box I grabbed a vibrator and started dragging it up and around all over but skipping over her cunt.
"Please I want you now." She begged me. Grabbing a condom i tore it open and rolled it down my shaft.

Random girl from bar POV:
He turned the vibrator back on pressing it right against my throbbing clit. With out warning he thrusted into me. moans and grunts filled the room. The vibrator is still pressed against my clit. He pulls himself out of mr completely flipping me over to face him. Attacking our lips together while he thrust into me. I soon feel myself unravel. I cum all over his cock. Instead on slowing down he continued to thrust with even more aggression. I feel the same heat build up in my stomach.
"Do you want me to keep fucking you like the dirty slut you are?" I can't even speak as he rams into me "use your words"
"Yes. Fuc- yes daddy." Soon he lets out his release. Collapsing on top of me. A few minutes passed he removes himself from me unlocks my arms and removes the condom. Laying down next to me on his back i straddle him. "Round 2?"
After those simple words left my mouth I was on my back looking up at a guy who's name I didn't even know.
"I don't know can your pretty little cunt handle it?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
UH OK FIRST TRY AT SMUT EH IDK. OT SO GOOD, WASNT REALLY THE SMUT MOODQ YOU COULD SAY IDK