Chapter 2

Wanda's POV:
The next day we were called in early for a mission report. Everyone was lost as to what had actually happened. We relay the events to Fury and he was angry.
"So three of you spoke to her and were so entranced by her that you didn't try to stop her. That's some straight up bullshit," he ranted angrily.
"I don't think that's fair. We had no idea what we were up against. When you speak to her it's like she's entrancing you. You're mesmerised. She gets in your head without using powers and knows absolutely everything about you. I don't see how we're ever going to trap her," Nat explains.
"She's right I've never felt so incompetent," Tony mutters his pride bruised.
"What was the most powerful avenger doing? Your powers are far superior than hers. So why couldn't you at least injure her Miss Maximoff?" Fury asks.
"I think the better question is how she knew so much our personal information?" Nat stood up for me. Seeing Fury sweat was funny.
"Alright our next plan of action is just to try again. We know more this time. Romanoff and Maximoff you will act as distractions. Whilst the others try to capture her. She's clearly intrigued by both of you let's hope that's her weakness," Fury instructs ignoring Nat's question before shutting off the hologram of himself.

A few hours later the jet ride is full of deafening silence. This woman had no weaknesses, no family, nothing that held her back. I studied her file the whole way there nothing no patterns. I'm pretty sure she let us find her too. Nat and I go in first. Tony scanned the building and she was on the third floor. We head straight up the stairs to see her she smirked knowing full well we were coming.
"You brought a friend Maximoff. And here I started to think we had a very special connection. Though I can't say I'm upset to see Miss Romanoff here too. Why would I complain about being in the company of such beautiful women?" She taunts us before she teleports taking Nat and I's weapons destroying them. She appears in front of me with her arms either side of me pinning me against the wall.
"How were your dreams Wanda?" She whispers in my ear before her eyes flickered to my lips. I tried to push her off me with my powers but they didn't work. I look around and there's runes on the wall. Shit. Y/N teleports both Nat and I onto the sofa with two glasses of wine in front of us.

We look at each other confused.
"You're here to bargain with me so how about we just talk. You know I've never killed a woman. Actually I've never killed someone who hasn't killed another person. You're safe with me. I'm not going to hurt either of you and you're not here to hurt me. Fury wouldn't want that. He likes to have the most powerful people on his side even if they're against him at first. You both know that. Now time for your sales pitch," she announces sitting back waiting for us to talk. Why did I find that comforting?
"Hydra's manipulating you Y/N. Let me show you what they did to me. You can read my mind right?" I try to explain to her.
"As much as I would love to see inside your head. Hydra aren't manipulating me. Those men are far too stupid to be able to do that. I have my own free will. I help because I choose to. Is it Agent Romanoff's turn now?" She asks smirking.
"If you have a choice why not choose our side? You know you want to spend all day with both of us. Just let Wanda show you. Her story isn't too dissimilar from yours," Nat told her sitting on the sofa next to her whispering in her ear. I forgot how convincing Nat can be.
"You overestimate your powers of seduction Agent Romanoff. Honestly it was hot and if you weren't a liar I'd definitely have considered it," she mimics her. The exact phrasing Nat used in my room we majorly underestimated her.
"What do you mean I'm a liar?" Nat asks stroking her arm.
"I've seen what you're building Miss Romanoff.  A Quantum disruptor to trap me in a cage. As enticing as having Stockholm syndrome sounds. I much prefer the dreams that Miss Maximoff had last night. You should ask her about them. This has been fun ladies but I must go. Your friends are almost here," she replies before winking at me and disappearing.
"What dreams Wanda?" Nat questions me causing me to blush embarrassed.
"We should go. I'll tell you when we get back," I reply.

The others couldn't get inside the building as hard as  they tried. She let us in and wanted to talk to us. There was something about her that was so infectious. I needed to know if there was something other than this front she put up. Nat and I head straight to my room to talk about what had happened. We sit on my bed and I'm not sure what to say.
"You know it has to be you right?" She asks. I nod.
"Of course a sociopath is obsessed with me," I mutter.
"So about this dream?" She teases me. I'm hesitant to talk about it.
"It was her and I together," I mutter embarrassed.
"You had a steamy dream about Y/N. I didn't know you were into women Maximoff," she mimics me.
"Neither did I. I mean I've never ever kissed a woman," I stutter. She looks at me and pulls me in for a kiss. It was gentle and soft this felt amazing. We pull apart and I blush.
"Now you have," Nat smirks winking at me before she leaves.