Chapter 40

Y/N's POV:
Today was our last full day in Paris and honestly I didn't want to leave.
"You know I think you'd make a sexy criminal," Wanda teases.
"You just want to see me in handcuffs," I smirk. She doesn't say anything just blushes.
"Well you know that can be arranged. Although I'm pretty sure your powers do the same thing," I taunt her kissing her gently.
"You need to stop that or we won't be leaving this room and enjoying our last full day in Paris," She warns me.
"Well my love the only thing that's really left for us to see is the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe Do you want to finish what you started or do you want to walk around the city?" I smirk kissing her again.
"Let's make the most of our last full day and you know what we still have all evening to not sleep," she says biting her lip before getting up to get ready.
"This is torture Maximoff," I shout after her.

Wanda's POV:
We head to the Arc de Triomphe first it actually had a wonderful view of Paris so we managed to get lots of wonderful photos. Y/N and I walk through the streets towards the Eiffel Tower you don't realise quite how big it is until you get near it. We make sure to get lots of photos in front of it to show Nat. The queue wasn't too bad and when we got to the top it was worth it the views were spectacular. Seeing
Y/N's face light up at the sight really just made me appreciate her beauty even more like I'm so lucky this is the woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. She means everything to me.
"You mean everything to me too," she whispers kissing me gently.
"I'm so in love with you," I say proudly.
"I can't wait to be by your side for the rest of my life loving you for eternity," she declares kissing me again.

We grab a light lunch before heading to the Montmartre neighbourhood for the food and wine tour which I was very excited about. I mean food and alcohol is the best combination. All the cheeses and chocolates were wonderful.
"You really planned this trip perfectly," I say as we finish the tour.
"I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Tomorrow we've got pretty much the whole day to see the final things we want to as for this evening we could go for a nice meal maybe go and see Moulin Rouge. Whatever you want," she explains.
"I'm not sure how I feel about you watching other women dancing. I'd rather you just watched me. I saw an advert for a lights tour at night that could be cool. Tomorrow I'm not fussed about what we do just enjoy the french food and ambiance while we can," I reply.
"Nice dinner and sightseeing lights tour it is then. What do you want to do until then? Day drink?" She offers. I nod as we go and find a nice bar to sit in and have a few drinks.

"Are you filling me with alcohol so Wild Wanda comes out?" I ask.
"That's not not what I'm doing," she giggles.
"You're an idiot but I love you," I say kissing her gently.
"Now come on teach me some more french that I can say to Carol and Nat when I get back," I request.
"Ok to Carol you should say Tu es un bas (Roughly translates to you're a bottom)," she suggests.
"What does it mean?" I ask.
"Roughly you're a bottom," she laughs.
"Y/N stop I actually want to say something to impress them," I plead.
"Ok because you love me so much you should say Ma copine est la meilleure personne au monde which translates to My girlfriend is the best person in the world," she explains. I roll my eyes.
"Ma copine est la meilleure personne au monde," I reply kissing her gently. She just does that goofy grin that makes me fall in love with her all over again.
"And you can say Tu m'as beaucoup manqué which means I missed you very much to Nat. I still think you should say the bottom thing to Carol," she laughs.

We go back to the hotel and get dressed up for dinner. Y/N had managed to get us into this fancy restaurant, Jóia that was run by one of the best female chefs in the world. I looked at the menu and the prices were insane but she'd told me not to stress about money so I didn't stress about it.
"This place is so fancy. How did you manage to swing this?" I ask confused.
"It was actually easier to get a reservation than you think. When the serum happened and I got the massive influx of cash I could treat you how you deserved so booked this restaurant," she explains.
"You were going to give up dinner here just to spend the day in bed with me," I say puzzled.
"Wanda you may just be the most attractive person in the entire universe. Sometimes I look at you thinking how on earth did I pull this off. Anyone would give this up for you," she rambles.
"You always know what to say Y/L/N," I smile.

The food was pretty spectacular but there wasn't much of it.
"I can't believe I spent that much on a meal for my stomach to feel emptier than Roger's sex life," Y/N complains as we walk towards the lights tour. I couldn't help but laugh.
"You're right the food was beautiful but it was what a spoonful and it was gone. Do you reckon there's a McDonald's around here? I could do with some nuggets," I ask. She gets the map up on her phone and we grab 2 share boxes of nuggets on our way to the tour.
"That's so much better," Y/N says as we get on the bus. We sit down on the top deck and I cuddle into Y/N to stay warm. Honestly I spent a lot of the time watching Y/N and her reactions. She had this goofy grin on her face the entire time. That smile I loved her smile. It's one of the things I love most about her. Seeing that face I just realised how lucky I am to have this woman who wants to spend the rest of her life loving me. And I couldn't wait to see what the future holds for us.

When the tour ends we stroll back to the hotel hand in hand.
"Thank you for coming on this trip with me Wanda. You know I've never really travelled apart from our road trip, that hasn't been for work. This was everything I could've dreamed of and more. What made it even more special is to spend it with the woman I love and the woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life loving," She says kissing my cheek.
"You've got nothing to thank me for. You've treated me like royalty as you always do. I'm so grateful not just for how much you've spoilt me but for how much you love me and show me everyday. You're always spoiling me with stunning jewellery and beautiful dresses so I wanted to get you something. The necklace is called joy cause that's what I feel when I'm with you," I explain taking the Bucherer box out of my bag. Opening the box to show her the diamond necklace.
"I love it and I love you," she says smiling. She turns around moving her hair to one side so I can put it on. After I've fastened the necklace I start kissing her neck within seconds she's teleported us back to our hotel room.

I put my bags on the floor and look at her smirking. Pulling her in for a kiss I run my hands through her hair before I unzip her dress. I push her down on the bed using my powers to take my own off and straddle her.
"Tell me what you want," I instruct.
"Je veux te faire jouir," she smirks flipping me over.
"What does that mean?" I ask.
"I think it's better if I show you," she says as she removes my lingerie.