Chapter 56

Y/N's POV:
It was finally the bachelorette party that Carol had been waiting for and planning meticulously. She had gone the maid of honour version of bridezilla. God help Nat if they ever get married. I'd never really spoken to Nat about that sort of stuff before. She was a pretty closed book when it came to anyone but Carol. I'm glad they found each other.
"I'm glad they found each other too," Wanda says reading my thoughts making me giggle.
"Seriously Wanda? Talk about invasion of privacy," I joke.
"Oh please usually your thoughts are about 1 of 3 things 1) how much you love me, 2) food and 3) dirty things with me," she teases.
"Why have you always got to expose me like that? You're not wrong but still," I pretend to sulk.
"I'm sorry baby," she whispers kissing me gently and I smile.
"That was your plan all along to get me to call you baby and kiss you wasn't it?" She laughs rolling her eyes.
"I thought you knew what I thought about," I tease.
"Oh I do princess and I know for a fact when I call you princess you start thinking about the third thing," Wanda smirks.
"What else do you know?" I challenge her.
"That you're working out how long we have before we have to show our faces in the main building," she replies.
"And do we have time?" I ask.
"We'll make time," she whispers against my lips before kissing me again.

We walk into the kitchen where Carol and Nat just smile.
"What time do you call this?" Nat smirks.
"3pm. We don't have to leave until 7 right? And I thought we could order dinner," I say pretending to be confused.
"You know what she means. Wanda offered to make us lunch. If we waited for her we'd be starving," Carol replies.
"Sorry I completely forgot," Wanda apologises.
*I don't blame you for forgetting that was mind blowing* I think making her laugh.
"I'd ask why you're laughing but I can make an educated guess," Nat says smiling.
"Have you at least eaten?" Carol asks. Wanda and I look at each other and just can't stop laughing.
"You just had to ask that question in that way. You know where their heads really lie," Nat says rolling her eyes.
"Today is going to be a great day," I laugh.

Wanda's POV:
Getting ready for the party I take a second to just admire my stunning fiancée. I'm so lucky to have her.
"No my love. I'm the lucky one," Y/N assures me.
"Now who's invading who's privacy?" Wanda teases me.
"Come here and kiss me," she says laughing. I walk over to her pulling her in for a gentle kiss.
"I'm so in love with you Y/N Y/L/N soon to be Maximoff," I declare as I pull away.
"I love you too. Today and always. Right we better go before Carol kills us," Y/N replies kissing me once more before teleporting us to the foyer.

When Carol sees Y/N she wolf whistles earning a slap on the arm from Nat.
"Damn Y/L/N. I should've dated you," Carol smirks.
"Danvers I will uninvite you from my wedding if you continue looking at her like that. Then I'll show every one the images of you bottoming," I warn her.
"Ok I'm sorry," Carol mumbles. Just then Happy pulls up in the Limo ready to take us into town. We pass around the bottle of champagne pouring a glass for each of us.
"Alright Nat no crying tonight just fun," I warn her.
"Ok," She agrees.

We arrive at the karaoke bar having drank at least 3 glasses of champagne each. Carol had booked us a private room with a bar in it so it's just us 4.
"Alright Y/N you're up first cause you're one that sings all the time anyway," Carol declares. I look through the booklet and pick Angels by Robbie Williams. Something not too vocally challenging but we can all sing along in the chorus. I spend the entire song singing to Wanda causing her to blush and giggle.
"Ok you absolutely smashed that I'm not going next," Carol says. Wanda kisses me.
"What was that for?" I ask.
"Because I love you and your voice," she explains kissing me again.
"Alright I'll go if Y/N joins me," Wanda decides getting up. She picks Don't Go Breaking My Heart and she could really sing. I could listen to her sing forever. I pulled her in for a kiss.
"Babe please sing for me more often," I request.
"Whenever you want," she agrees. Nat and Carol duet You're the One that I want from Grease. It was absolutely iconic.

Y/N's POV:
The drag show was absolutely brilliant they were all so talented and just absolutely hilarious. We get to the bar and do some shots. We're already pretty drunk. I go up to the bar to get us some more drinks with Carol.
"Thank you for all of this it means a lot," I say smiling.
"You're welcome. I'm so happy that you chose me to be your maid of honour," she replies smiling
"It was a great choice," I assure her.
A woman next to me tries to cut in front of us until she sees me and smirks.
"Sorry I didn't mean to cut in front of you beautiful," she says biting her lip. Gross. I ignore her and order our drinks.
"If I buy you a drink will you dance with me?" She asks looking me up and down.
"I have a fiancée," I decline.
"She doesn't have to know besides I don't see her," she slurs drunkenly. I feel an arm snake around my waist.
"You ok babe? She isn't bothering you is she?" Wanda asks tilting her head letting her eyes flash red.
"Uhh sorry," the woman says before running off.
"That was hot," I smirk. Wanda helps us carry the drinks then sits on my lap at the table.
"What are you doing? There's a chair right there," I say confused.
"Well I can't leave you alone for a minute without someone hitting on you so I want it to be clear to everyone that you're mine," she explains kissing me.

When we get to the club we've all drank a lot so just dance the night away. We had the best time just fully letting loose. Teleporting home Nat helps a very drunk Carol to bed while Wanda and I go back to our room. As soon as I shut the door Wanda pushes me up against the door kissing me lustfully. She uses her powers to take off our clothes leaving us in just our underwear. Wanda pushes me down on the bed straddling me kissing me intensely. She left gentle bites all over my neck. She wanted everyone to know I was hers.
"What brought this on?" I smirk knowing full well she was still jealous that someone tried to flirt with me earlier.
"You're mine," she says kissing me passionately.
"All yours," I assure her.