Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:
I've been trapped in this cell for two weeks seeing only Bruce to bring me meals as they thought I was scared of him and Tony to ask me questions. I never said anything. If I didn't think I'd get to spend time with Wanda and Romanoff I never would've gotten myself locked up. I knew their patience was wearing thin so I was expecting Romanoff to turn up sooner or later. My suspicion told me that Wanda was being kept away from me as I was a bad influence.

Within an hour Natasha had brought me my food. Unlike the others she didn't slide it through a small door but walked straight in with it sitting opposite me.
"Miss Romanoff what an honour. I was beginning to think you didn't care. You know how much I enjoy our time together," I taunt her.
"See I would seduce you but we both know you'd enjoy that too much and you'd see right through it. So tell me Y/N why did you let yourself get captured?"
"I can play dumb if you want falling at your feet when you smirk at me or bat your eyelashes. I was most looking forward to being seduced by a beautiful woman. Having to see hairy men for the past week has made me very lonely. Tell me Natasha if I wanted to get captured would I not have accepted Wanda's offer instead of getting wiped out by your ex?" I challenge her. She starts tracing her fingers up and down my arms.
"How about you tell me the truth and we can have that kiss you've been after?" She teases me.
"Natalia Врёшь здесь только ты (you are the only one lying here) You think I don't know you've been keeping Wanda from talking to me or that she begged you to come here to talk to me. I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt that you've kissed. I find myself wondering who I'm most jealous of. Then I remember I'm in both of your heads. The dreams you both have give me great self confidence," I shock her with my Russian.
"We both know sociopaths can't feel what Wanda wants you to. I'm protecting her. If you know you're in our heads why don't you do something about it?" She asks moving even closer to me.
"We both know you'd enjoy that too much Romanoff. Tell Wanda I miss her. Если ты хочешь меня поцеловать, тебе нужно только попросить (if you want to kiss me, all you have to do is ask)," I whisper looking at her lips before smirking and eating my lunch. She look flustered as she got up leaving me in my cell alone.

Wanda's POV:
We all watched the screen listening to their conversation. It was hard to stay away but the others convinced me it was for the best. She was so clever that even Natasha couldn't sway her. I roughly knew what Y/N was saying to her in Russian. She could read people so well. I can't lie and say that when she told Nat she missed me it didn't make me smile. There was something about her that made me crave getting to know her.
"So she got nothing basically," Tony sighed.
"Let me in there. I can convince her Tony. She's connected to me I think our powers have something to do with it. She trusts me. I know I can get her to talk. You've just got to let me," I beg them.
"I don't think we've got any other choice. Any other person and they would've fallen at my feet but not her," Nat says coming into the room. They all agreed.

I walk into the room and I'm almost excited to see her. Her face lights up and she tries to hide a smile. I walk into the cell and sit next to her.
"I was hoping you'd come and see me. I can't lie that I've missed you Maximoff," she mutters.
"How's the cell life treating you? You could've chosen the easy way but here you are trapped inside a cell," I tease her.
"I told you I wouldn't go down without a fight. You know I was hoping when I woke up in here that it would at least mean spending time with my favourite Avenger," she says nudging me. I can't help but smile a little.
"Why can't you be like this with everyone?" I ask her.
"Not everyone sees me the way you do." I look at her for any chance of insincerity but I can't see any.
"Be honest with me now Y/N did you get yourself locked up here on purpose?"
"I guess I liked the idea of having Stockholm syndrome and I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from me," she teases me.
"So you were basically playing hard to get?" I ask her.
"Pretty much. There's something about you Maximoff. You're not afraid of me or my sociopathic tendencies. Look at what's going through my head right now," she offers. She takes my hand putting it against her head. I concentrate seeing images of me smiling and hearing her thoughts about me. It made me blush a little.
"Thank you for showing me," I whisper.
"I know it's going to take a lot for you to trust me. That's ok. Your friends can ask me questions now. I just didn't want to talk to them before I'd seen you," she explains. I stand up giving her a quick wink before I leave to get the others.

They ask her lots of questions about who she works for and how she got her powers. A lot of her answers were laced with sarcasm and resent but she still answered them. Nat didn't buy it still. I may be too trusting but I was ready to start believing her.