Chapter 21

Y/N's POV:
The last few days have been frustrating as hell. I had my beautiful goddess of a girlfriend next to me and I could barely kiss her. Bruce was examining me again today to finally give me the all clear. I got myself up early wanting to get it done as soon as possible. There wasn't any pain anymore but Wanda was treating me as though I'd break if she kissed me for longer than a minute. Wanda rolls over tapping the bed next to her feeling for me.
"Where are you going?" She asks.
"To get the all clear from Bruce so that when I come back I can kiss you properly and you can show me your plans," I smirk.
"I'll come with you just give me ten minutes to get up," she mumbles sleepily.
"It's ok we were up late talking. You get some sleep," I say kissing her on the forehead.
"Ok. I love you," she says tired.
"I love you too."

I checked the lab but Bruce wasn't up yet so I head to the kitchen for breakfast. Carol is stood there in Nat's top and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"Hey Y/N. How are you feeling?" She asks.
"I'm good thank you."
"So I hear you're having your final check up today," she starts.
"Yeah I'm pleased and by the looks of your shirt Nat is too," I tease her.
"Maybe," she smirks.
"I'm happy for the both of you. I know we got off on the wrong foot but I think it'd be nice if we could be friends," I suggest.
"Yeah I'd like that. I better go back to Nat I promised to get her water," she says.
"Tell her I said hi," I shout after her.

I grab some food and start eating while I wait for Bruce to get up.
"How you feeling kid?" Steve asks me.
"I'm pretty good. Just waiting for Bruce to get up to finally get the all clear," I explain getting impatient all I want to do is get back to Wanda and kiss her without her being scared I'll fall apart.
"I feel like I owe you an apology. I implied that there was something going on between you and Nat. That was disrespectful to your relationship with Wanda. So I'm sorry Y/N," he apologises sincerely looking ashamed.
"I appreciate that. I just need to know why. Is it cause you like her Rogers?" I inquire.
"No but I obviously care about her. I've known her for most of my post ice life. She's always looked out for me so I do for her," Steve replies.
"You know I used to think you were a complete self righteous ass. Now I only think that's partly true."
"Nice to see your opinion of me has changed. I think Bruce is in the lab now. Good luck," he smiles.

Bruce checks me over and redoes all the scans to check I'm completely ok to resume training which is the lowest rank in my priority at the moment.
"From the looks of it kids you're all clear but take it easy on the training ok. We don't need you to overdo it and end up back in here," he advises.
I give him a quick hug before I run back to my room.

Wanda rolls over when I walk in.
"Hey how did it go?" Wanda inquires as I lay down next to her.
"Wanda, I got the all clear," I say excitedly.
"Really?" She asks.
"Yeah," I whisper she kisses me then rolls over and gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask frustrated.
"You'll see be in my room in 15 minutes," she says kissing me.

I lie in bed incredibly frustrated but decide to freshen up and make sure I look good. In my wardrobe I had created this box of photos of us together. So it's a hexagonal box and when you open the lid photos of us drop down  and inside there's a smaller box and so on. The final box on the lid says I love you, inside is a charm to add to her bracelet it's two interlocking hearts. I wait for the 15 minutes and knock on her door. She uses her powers to open it. I walk in and almost collapse she's wearing only white silk lingerie.
"You know I nearly died right my heart can't handle your hotness right now Wanda," I joke cause her to bite her lip and smile at me.
"I'm glad you like it," she smirks.
"Before we do what I've been dying to all week. I actually have something for you," I say bringing out the box from behind my back.

She opens it and just starts smiling. When she gets to the final box she gets a little teary.
"Thank you. I love it," she says smiling at me hugging me tightly. Wanda turns back to the box puts the charm on her bracelet instantly. I move her hair to one side and start kissing her neck. She turns round kissing me passionately. I lie down on the bed and she just looks over me smiling.
"Do you love me?" She asks.
"Most of the time I do," I tease her she laughs continuing to kiss me. I'd never get tired of kissing her or seeing her laugh.