Chapter 9

Y/N's POV:
I sorted the room it didn't take long. So I had a quick shower changing into more comfortable clothes. Before I knock on the door my heart starts racing.
"Come in," Wanda says. I walk in sitting on the bed next to her.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you that," I apologise sincerely.
"I know you're nervous. It's ok," Wanda reassures me.
"I asked you because you're the only person I trust," I explain.
"I'm glad you trust me Y/N I just wish you'd trust yourself."
"I'm working on it," I tell her. She smiles at we sweetly.
"What are you going to do with your freedom?" She asks.
"Well you see I had this big extravagant plan to ask a beautiful woman out but when she looks at me I get a little speechless."
"You speechless I can't imagine that," she teases me.
"I was also hoping that when I got out of my cell I'd be able to kiss her. As sexy as kissing in a cell sounds I wanted the kiss to be a bit more romantic," I explain.
"What's stopping you?" She challenges me.
"I'm scared. Terrified actually of hurting her and of these overwhelming feelings I get when I'm around her. She's beautiful and so funny. She's special and I don't want to lose her," I mutter slightly emotional.
"You won't. No matter what you won't lose me," she assures me.
"Who said anything about you?" I tease her.
"Shut up. Come here and kiss me," she instructs pulling me into her kissing me passionately. It felt amazing. I didn't want it to end. We pull apart after a few minutes breathless.

"That was so much better than in my head," I can't help but say. She laughed at my honesty.
"Mine too," she whispers.
"So Miss Maximoff do you think that I could maybe take you on a date? I know we can't leave the compound but I was thinking maybe we do things normally. I'll cook you dinner and we can watch a movie?" I suggest.
"I'd like that. Who knew you were such a romantic Y/N?"
"You haven't seen anything yet," I assure her.

Before we get to the door. I spin her round towards me for another kiss. This one was hotter more full of craving. She pushes me onto the bed climbing on top of me reconnecting our lips.
"Wait hold up," I say as I stop the kiss.
"I don't want to rush this Wanda. I've never done the romance part before if we're going to do this I want to do it properly. I want to hold hands walking down the street and be so disgustingly cute that it makes everyone else want to throw up. You're special Wanda. You deserve it all," I explain.
"Wow you're totally in love with me aren't you. That's adorable wait until I tell everyone," she teases me running down the hall and downstairs. I chase after her but girl can move.

Wanda's POV:
I keep running until I get to the bar seeing everyone sat round drinking. Waiting at the door I see Y/N finally catch up out of breath. I take her hand leading her into the bar.
"Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me out. I know you have no reason to trust me so I really appreciate it," Y/N stutters nervously. Nat looks at our hands and sips her drink knowingly.
"Well that didn't take long Tony you owe me 50 bucks," Nat said excitedly. Tony facepalms before handing the money over to Nat.
"Sit down kid. Tell us about yourself," Steve instructs. Y/N and I sit on the sofa.
"Well I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I've worked for Hydra my entire life. I'm not a sociopath it's been medically checked. The bedroom upstairs is actually the first I ever remembered having as my own. And I've got thing for powerful women," she smirks at me at the end.
"Fair enough," Steve says not really sure what to reply to that making me giggle.

We all ordered Pizza eating it while we talked in the bar. Tony even offered Y/N a drink but she refused.
"Who wants to play a drinking game?" Clint suggests. Every nods except Y/N.
"Hey you're out of the cell now kid drink up or you can go back in," Tony instructs her. She takes the beer downing it in one. He smiles impressed and Nat brings her over another.
"I like this one," Thor says.
"Alright Y/N truth or dare?" he asks.
"Truth," Y/N picks.
"Who's the better kisser Nat or Wanda?" Thor inquires. She rolls her eyes at him.
"Wanda. To be fair to Nat though I was having a full blown panic attack so I was slightly more focussed on remembering how to breathe again," she replied. Nat smiled and I laughed blushing a little. Eventually we all get bored of the game. So Y/N decides to call it a night. As per our agreement of watching her 24/7 it was Nat's turn for the night shift. I don't know how I really felt about leaving them together. I mean Nat's incredibly attractive and it's not like they're not attracted to each other.

I walk them to Y/N's door. Nat heads inside to make herself comfortable. Y/N kisses me.
"I know you're worried but please don't. I came back here for you and I'm really excited for our date," she reassures me. I bring her in for one last passionate kiss.
"I am too."

Y/N's POV:
I say goodnight to Wanda and I'm smiling like an idiot.
"What?" I ask Nat.
"You love her," She says.
"Love is for children," I deflect. Taking a seat on the edge of my bed.
"Then you're a child cause Y/N that smile on your face the way you tore yourself apart that's love," she states.
"Whatever Romanoff. You take the bed. I'll sleep on this chair," I say heading into the bathroom to get changed.
"Are you sure?" Nat asks. I nod knowing that Wanda's already worried.
"It's not like I sleep anyway," I tell her as I get comfortable in the chair. Nat falls asleep quite quickly.

After about an hour I feel myself start to drift off. My dreams are not filled with Wanda's smile and laugh but what Hydra could do to me and what if they hurt Wanda. I start screaming at them to stop. Before I know it I'm awake screaming. Taken away from my nightmares. Nat runs over to check on me as I'm now on the floor.
"Are you ok?" She asks. Wanda comes running in to check on me.
"It's ok it was just a bad dream. You can go back to sleep," I explain.
"I can help you with that. Nat don't worry I've got this," Wanda assures her. Nat gives me a quick pat on the back before leaving. I lie on the bed with Wanda holding me. She kisses me I start to smile.
"I can use my powers to give you good dreams if you want me too," she suggests. I nod closing my eyes holding onto her. Wanda sends me to sleep with dreams filled with her smiling and laughing.