Chapter 53

Wanda's POV:
Today is the day I'm going to propose to Y/N. It falls on our 10 month anniversary. We didn't really celebrate our mini anniversaries except for a dinner and date night. Carol and Nat had been helping me plan everything. I wanted to do something really special. It was going to be a task to keep Y/N away from HQ but I had my ways.
"Morning you creep," Y/N giggles sleepily.
"I mean I can go and watch someone else sleep if you prefer?" I offer. She opens her eyes widely and hugs me.
"No I was only joking. Please stay with me," she pleads.
"Of course babe. I love you," I whisper against her lips before kissing her gently.
"What do you want to do today my love?" She asks smiling.
"Well I'm going to make you dinner for our anniversary this evening but apart from that I just want to spend the day in our home with you," I decide.
"That sounds perfect. Happy Anniversary my love," she says kissing me gently.
"Happy Anniversary," I whisper as we pull apart.
"How about we watch one of your favourite movies or tv shows? Whatever you want babe," she says smiling.
"Actually I was hoping we could do something a bit more fun," I smirk.
"How did I ever think you were innocent Maximoff," she says flipping me over and kissing me cravingly. Y/N deepens the kiss with every movement trailing her hands up and down my sides.
"Are you sure my love?" She whispers brushing the hair out of my face.
"Yes," I reply breathless. She smiles reconnecting our lips.

Y/N's POV:
We spend the day in bed cuddled, watching movies and doing things a bit more fun. When it gets to 4pm Wanda's mood starts to shift.
"Are you ok, my love?" I ask concerned.
"Yeah I've got something for you for tonight. We've been so busy helping Nat recover that we haven't really had a date night so I thought we could dress up and do things properly," she explains handing me a box. Inside the box was a beautiful dress.
"Thank you Wanda. I love it," I say kissing her gently.
"You're welcome. I'm sure you'll like what I've got for myself too," she smirks.

We start getting ready for the evening at our own pace. Wanda put on the red dress she bought the other day and she looked flawless.
"Wanda Maximoff you take my breath away," I admire my stunning girlfriend.
"You don't look so bad yourself. Will you join me on a walk before dinner?" She asks offering me her arm.
"Of course," I agree.
"Can you teleport us to the kitchen at HQ? I just need to grab something," she requests.
"Sure," I nod. We get to the kitchen and Wanda leads me down the hallway to where the cell is but it looked different.
"You're probably wondering why we're here. Well I thought we could take a walk through our relationship from start to present," she explains. I smile at her kissing her gently.
"I'd love to," I agree. We walk into the cell from left to right is the order of our relationship spent in the cell or before I got here.

The first thing is a snippet from Wanda's journal from the day we met:
She's beautiful, charming and confusing. I can see there's something behind it. She's got me intrigued.
Then another from the next mission:
She knew I thought about her. Did she think about me? Why did I care?
When I was in the cell for the first time she had written:
She was different with me. I saw beyond the walls she built because she allowed me to. Slowly but surely she was changing in front of me.
While I was in therapy:
She's gone but still in my thoughts. Part of me hopes she's escaped wherever they have taken her so I can see her again. Even if it's only once, I'm longing for a kiss.
During my last days in the cell:
The more time I spend with her the more I get to know the real Y/N. The woman who I had all these feelings for.

She takes my hand and walks me to her room now separate to mine obviously achieved through her powers. On the bed there was a photo from our first date and a pressed flower she had kept. The bracelet I gave her when I asked her to be my girlfriend. And a diary entry:
She had a way with words that spoke to my soul. I was falling more and more by the second. She was making me feel again, making me love.
Wanda takes my hand again I had almost forgotten some of these memories. She leads me to the hospital wing. On the bed where I had told her I loved her was the letter that I had written, then the box that I had gotten her with our photos and the charm inside that I had gotten her too.