Chapter 51

Y/N's POV:
Today is Nat's Recovery party. Her and Carol are better than ever which was a relief to Wanda and I. Wanda's been really stressed out. I think it has something to do with the proposal so I just supported her and gave her an outlet for her stress. Let's just say that Nat has been able to walk better than I have recently. I know Wanda, Nat and Carol have been trying to get Peter to preoccupy me which I didn't mind he's a pretty great kid. I went bowling a few days ago with him and MJ, they are very cute together.
"Get in losers. We're going shopping," Carol says as we climb in.
"Did you just make a mean girls reference?" I ask confused.
"Yeah Nat's been showing me all these movies while she's been recovering. Turns out teen movies from the 2000s were pretty decent," Carol explains.
"I'm so confused how have you gone from Nat punching you in the face to watching mean girls?" Wanda replies in disbelief.
"Love. She's got me almost as whipped as you've got Y/N," Carol smirks.
"Thanks for coming shopping with us. I know you've probably already got amazing outfits from Paris but I'd like your input," Nat adds.
"You're welcome I'm just glad you didn't set me up on another play date with Peter," I sigh making Wanda laugh.
"I'm sorry babe it'll all be worth it in the end," Wanda assures me.
"I know. I just miss you that's all," I say.
"You see each other all the time. You can be without her for 5 hours everyday," Nat laughs.
"I can be but why would I want to be?" I ask making Wanda laugh.

Carol and I sit down inside the shop while Wanda and Nat try on different outfits.
"How are you doing? You've really stepped up and have been amazing for Nat but how are you?" I ask Carol.
"She's really good at reassuring me. Everyday the doubts start to grow smaller. You know she told me about the red room the other day like in complete detail. She's letting herself open up to me and it's wonderful. Whenever she tells me she loves me it's the best feeling in the world," Carol explains. Wanda walks out in a stunning red dress.
"What do you think?" She asks.
"I think I want to answer that question in my head rather than out loud because Carol's a bit of a prude," I reply in awe kissing her gently.
"So should I get it?" She smirks.
"Well if you don't get it I'm getting it for you," I answer. She blushes and heads back inside.
"How on earth did I manage to get a girlfriend who looks like that?" I ask Carol.
"It's your way with words, you're pretty above average to look at and you're a really great friend," Carol replies.
"Nat get out here your girlfriend is flirting with me," I joke. Nat walks out in this low cut black dress. Damn.
"I don't think Carol's breathing do you know CPR?" I ask Nat.
"So you like the dress?" Nat smirks.
"I...uh it's wow," Carol mumbles in amazement. Nat pulls her in for a kiss before heading back into the changing room.
"I'm a bottom but Carol that was embarrassing," I tease.
"Shut up. My girlfriend is a goddess ok. I was panicking," Carol warns me.
"I've been there," I laugh.

We head back to the compound and get ready for the evening.
"Have you really been missing me?" Wanda asks concerned.
"As much pleasure as I get from you taking your stress out on me, I miss just spending time with you cuddling and watching movies that I hate but you love," I explain embarrassed.
"I'm sorry baby I've been so focussed on planning that I haven't been as attentive. We've got two hours before we need to start getting ready so how about we cuddle and turn on the Lion King," Wanda suggests.
"Really?" I ask smiling.
"Really come here," she says pulling me in for a gentle kiss. We lie on the bed and I cuddle into her neck.
"I love you Wanda Maximoff," I whisper.
"I love you too."

I feel a lot better about everything by the time we get ready for the party.
"Are you feeling better?" Wanda asks wrapping her arms around my shoulders.
"Much. I've just missed spending time talking to you, flirting with you and hugging you I guess," I mumble embarrassed.
"Not long left to go now babe," she assures me making me smile.
"I'm glad. Please stop stressing. You've put so much time and effort into it. Whatever you have planned is going to be beautiful and wonderful but I want you to enjoy it too," I encourage her.
"Ok. You just always put so much effort into my birthday, our first date and when you asked me to be your girlfriend so I want to do the same for our biggest milestone so far. I'll try to relax though," she assures me.
"Good because as much pleasure as it's bringing me I'm becoming a bit of a pillow princess and it's not good for my badass rep," I joke making her laugh.
"Ok princess but that's not the reason your badass rep doesn't exist anymore it's because you're a romantic sap," Wanda teases me. I step forward with Wanda's back pressed against the wall with my hands on it either side of her.
"Well Miss Maximoff I can always step into how I used to be. How about we play a little game Wanda? Let's see how long I can tease you for before you beg for me," I challenge her making her gulp.
"I...uh," she mumbles blushing.
"Use your word mi amor," I whisper against her lips.
"Te necesito (I need you)," she mumbles breathlessly. I kiss her passionately picking her up and lying her down on the bed.
"¿Estás seguro, mi amor? (Are you sure, my love)?" I inquire. She nods.
"Yes," she whispers. I recapture her bottom lip between mine deepening the kiss with every movement.

We were at least an hour and a half late.
"Where were you?" Nat asks confused at our tardiness.
"Sorry Nat we were watching the Lion King and we both fell asleep. It's still mentally exhausting the 2000th time you watch Mufasa die," I explain.
"Judging by the smile on Wanda's face and the dodgy walk I'm going to say that isn't what happened," Nat smirks.
"I'm just happy to see you're better Nat. That's what the smile is for," Wanda says and I try so hard not to laugh.
"Sure Jan," Carol adds making me burst out laughing.
"How do you even know that term?" I ask puzzled.
"I told you Nat's been educating me," Carol explains.
"I have a feeling now that Nat's fully recovered that education won't be happening anymore," I smirk making Nat blush.
"Come on you two have got some catching up to do," Nat says lining up three shots for each of us.
"To falling asleep watching The Lion King," i toast to Wanda.
"To The Lion King," she smirks before we down our shots.