Chapter 27

Wanda's POV:
Tonight we were having a party for Nat to celebrate her recovery. Y/N and I had been helping her with it every step of the way. We contacted Carol to come back to town for the party as a surprise. Nat was finally getting back to full fitness she trained properly for the first time today still giving Bucky a good fight. We were sat in the lounge watching a movie the three of us.
"Nat are you looking forward to your party?" I ask.
"Not so much the party but getting really drunk definitely," Nat replies laughing.
"I'm looking forward to seeing wild Wanda again," Y/N says.
"Again? You mean Wanda Maximoff?" Nat asks.
"Why is that such a shock?" I reply.
"She's wild Nat. I thought I could party but she gave me a run for my money," Y/N smirks.
"I've been so focussed on my recovery I never even asked about your trip. I'm sorry," Nat apologises.
"You've got nothing to apologise for Nat. It was a wonderful trip but I'm glad your recovery was priority," I assure her.
"Promise me I'll get to meet drunk Wanda tonight," Nat requests. I nod in agreement.
"Would you like a preview?" Y/N asks. She shows her the drunk selfie we took together and the video of me singing to her in the taxi home. Nat and Y/N just laughed while I looked embarrassed
"I'm impressed," Nat says smiling.
"That was mild compared to the next night but it was too dark to record in the club," Y/N explains.
"You went clubbing? What happened to emo Wanda?" Nat asks.
"Emo Wanda?" Y/N says looking at me confused.
"Everything she wore was black even painted her nails black. It was quite the experience. I think I have photos I could show you," Nat smirks.
"No don't please. That was not my finest look," I plead with Nat.
"Wanda you could be wearing a bin bag and I'd still be attracted to you," Y/N assures me making me blush.
"She's right Maximoff you're hot," Nat says. Y/N glares at her.
"Say that again Romanoff I dare you. If you weren't recovering I'd have thrown you at that wall," Y/N says causing me to giggle. I kiss her quickly to calm her down.
"So Nat what's the deal with you and Carol? Did you ever talk?" I ask intrigued.
"I'm not sure. She's not here that much but I enjoy spending time with her. She's actually got a lot to say. There's a lot more to her than meets the eye," Nat explains.
"You really like her. You know I didn't think there was another side of Carol but I'd be really happy to meet this person that makes you so happy," I say.
"When she's next in town we should all hang out. I mean it takes a while to break down those walls but I think she feels pretty comfortable with you two as I talk about you both a lot," Nat smiles.
"I'd like that," Y/N says.

Y/N's POV:
I get ready for Nat's party throwing on the black jumpsuit Nat had got me for my first date with Wanda. Carol messages me that she's here so I text Wanda  to keep Nat busy until we're ready to surprise her. When everyone is in position I walk down to collect both of them.
"You both look beautiful," I say extending my arm for Nat to link while Wanda links her other. We walk into the party together and everyone cheers for Nat causing her to blush.
"Looking good Romanoff," Carol says from behind her. She turns around and smiles. It was adorable.
"I didn't know you were coming," Nat mumbles.
"That's kind of the point of a surprise Romanoff. I hope it's a good one?" She asks.
"It's a very good one," Nat smirks.
"Can I get you a drink?" Carol offers. She nods following her.

Wanda and I look at each other and just smile at how happy Nat looked.
"Was that adorable or am I really going soft?" I ask.
"It was but you're still a giant softy," she says kissing me.
"You know I can't even argue with that. Come on let's go and get drunk," I say taking her hand leadin her to the bar. We get a bottle of vodka to share and two shot glasses and two regular glasses with a mixer and sit on the sofa talking.
"I'm so excited for the Lion King. I can't wait," I declare taking my third shot.
"Me neither. It'll nice to go on I guess our second proper date. Wow. We've been on a trip before we had our second date we really do move fast." Wanda replies.
"What can I say I'm special," I joke causing her to giggle.
"Yes you are," Wanda smiles before kissing me.
"Hey you two mind if we join?" Nat asks as she approaches us with Carol.
"Of course not," I reply.
"Are you enjoying your party now that Carol's here Nat?" Wanda says smirking.
"Maybe," Nat blushes and Carol just smiles at her they were adorable.
"How long are you staying?" I ask Carol.
"As long as you want me around I guess," she mumbles looking at Nat for approval.
"I have a feeling you're not going anywhere for a while," Wanda says.
"I hope not," Carol mumbles drinking.
"Me too," Nat says blushing. Carol kisses her gently.

We spend the evening getting to know Carol and drinking a lot. I loved how happy she made Nat. Wanda was pretty drunk so I changed the music and offered her my hand.
"You wanted to see wild Wanda. Here's your chance," I say to Nat pulling her off the sofa to dance with us. And she does the same with Carol. Using my powers I create disco lights and we just jump around and dance. Wanda is really letting go dancing all over me. It was hot. Nat was dancing against Carol too. Steve just laughed before switching over the music.
"Rogers why do you have to spoil the fun?" I ask.
"Yeah Steve stop being such a kill joy," Wanda adds.
"You're right Y/N she is wild," Nat says impressed.
Wanda kisses me before biting her lip and smirking.
I look inside her head and see flashes of us in bed together. Snapping back into reality I grab her hand.
"Goodnight Nat great party. Nice talking to you Carol," I say as we leave. 

Wanda pushes me onto the bed taking control.
"Did I mention how much I love drunk Wanda?" I ask smirking as she climbs on top of me.
"Stop talking," Wanda instructs pinning my hands above my head before reattaching our lips. She pulls my jumpsuit off before kissing slowly down my neck. I was really frustrated and Wanda knew it so was moving even slower.
"Wanda please," I beg.
"скажи мне чего ты хочешь принцесса (tell me what you want princess)," Wanda whispers.
"ты мне нужен (I need you)," I say desperate for her touch. She kisses me passionately before giving me exactly what I needed her all of her.