Chapter 59

Wanda's POV:
I'm woken up to the sound of the alarm, exhausted and not wanting to move.
"Babe please turn that off," I request. There's no answer. I roll over to see no Y/N, weird. The door swings open and in walks Y/N with a tray.
"I can't believe I missed you waking up. I had this big plan to surprise you with breakfast in bed to celebrate our honeymoon and I miss timed it," she rambles disappointed putting the tray on the bedside table. She climbs into bed before she can pick up the plate I turn her head to face me kissing her gently.
"I love you and thank you for being so thoughtful," I assure her kissing her again. She starts smiling content that I was pleased with the surprise. Y/N hands me the plate with the pancakes and a glass of orange juice to enjoy. She'd done a really great job.
"It's quite concerning that you're making the same noises you made last night. Do you want me to leave you alone with the pancakes?" She laughs.
*Trust me Princess I always prefer you* I think smirking. She blushes a deep shade of red.

"What time are we leaving?" I ask Y/N as I finish my breakfast
"Our dinner reservations are at 8. So I thought we could get there and settle in around 4 also we can have a nap.I told Nat and Carol to meet us in the foyer at 10 so we've got 2 hours," she explains.
"Well we're all packed and just need to shower then. Can we sleep for a bit longer?" I plead.
"Come here my love. I'll set an alarm for 9," she agrees. I nuzzle into her neck and wrap my arm and leg around her.
"Someone woke up as a Koala," she laughs.

Y/N teleports us and our bags to the foyer to meet Nat and Carol. Nat tackles me in a hug as soon as she sees me.
"We'll be back before you know it besides this gives you and Carol quality time together. You've can stay in the spare room of our home as long as you don't go into our room. There's some food in the fridge that needs eating there's a few nice bottles of wine. Help yourselves," I assure her.
"Thank you Wanda. Don't worry I'll stay clear of your room. I have a feeling Carol would be scarred if we went in there," she laughs.
"You would. You know Wanda is really wild," Y/N teases me.
"And you love it," I smirk.
"Yes I do," she agrees kissing my cheek gently.
"Alright you two should go before I find out what you mean by wild," Carol suggests laughing.
"Right my wife are you ready for our honeymoon?" She inquires taking my hand and picking up the bags.
"Let's go."

We teleport into the front room of Tony's house and we are in complete awe.
"Holy shit. This place is nice. I feel like we should take pictures of where everything is so we don't get told off," Y/N says slightly panicked.
"Tony said not to worry. He'll have his cleaner stop by and sort it all out as long as it's roughly in the same place. Come on let's go and explore," I assure her taking her hand. The rooms are massive. When we find the master bedroom our faces light up. There's a massive bay window with a view of the garden and the beach.
"I don't get rich people there's a beach literally a two minute walk away but still build a pool in their garden," Y/N observes making me laugh.
"Stop complaining. I'm sure we'll make the most of it," I smirk.

Y/N laughs as she goes to get the bags bringing them upstairs. I use my powers to change us into comfortable clothes to nap in.
"Alright come on lazy bones," Y/N says lying on the bed. I make her turn on her side so I can be the big spoon.
"I love you," I whisper in her ear as I get comfortable.
"Te quiero much (I love you very much)," she replies snuggling back into me. I rest my hand on her lower stomach and trace patterns under her shirt. Starting to trail my fingers up and down her thigh I finally hear her breath hitch. I decide to kiss her neck biting gently.
"I thought you wanted a nap," Y/N mumbles trying to remain composed.
"We can sleep anytime, I can stop if you want," I reply playing with the waistband of her shorts.
"Don't you dare," she replies moving my hand where she wanted me.

We get dressed up for our dinner reservations and while I finish getting ready Y/N just looks at me smiling.
"What?" I ask.
"You're just so beautiful and I can't believe I'm married to you," she explains kissing me gently.
"Well you better believe it because I've got big plans for our married life together," I assure her.
"Oh really?" She asks.
"Yep. Well we'll start building the house when we get home. Then we'll fully furnish it and make sure it's perfect. When it's ready we'll have a big moving in party where everyone brings us housewarming gifts. After a year or so we'll start looking at winding down our hours with the Avengers and what we can do after that. Then when we both have stable finances and jobs then we can adopt. They have their favourite Aunts Nat and Carol to help us raise them. And we'll be the hot moms on the playground that everyone talks about. Our kids will be happy and feel supported. We'll go on amazing family holidays and make sure we spend time with them as much as they want us to," I explain.
"That sounds perfect my love. I love you so much," She replies smiling.
"I love you too come on let's go and feed you before you get hangry," I tease her making her laugh.

We get to the restaurant and there's a nice table reserved for us with a stunning view of the beach. Wanda didn't need help with the menu which she was really proud of herself for. I take her hand kissing it gently.
"Te quiero con todo mi corazón (I love you with all my heart)," I say smiling.
"Soy tan afortunado de amarte (I'm so lucky to love you)," Wanda replies.
"I hate that this table is in the way I really want to kiss you right now," I sigh making her giggle.
"I'm glad to know you still want to kiss me all the time a year later," Wanda laughs.
"Me encanta besarte, cada parte de ti (I love kissing you, every part of you)," I whisper. She bites her lip smiling.
"Behave or what's going on in your head right now won't be happening," she warns.
"Yes boss," I agree.

Y/N's POV:
We have a beautiful meal then we take a walk down to the beach where I had organised a camp fire with champagne and s'mores.
"Always with the romantic gestures," she says smiling.
"Well I wanted to show you just because we're married doesn't mean I'm going to stop making you feel loved and treating you the right way," I explain as I open the bottle of champagne.
"I love being loved by you," she replies kissing me gently.
"I've actually got one more surprise. You know how I was too nervous to sing for you at our wedding well I thought I'd sing for you now. There's no pressure or expectations just me and you. I wanted to sing you something slightly different to our first dance song. I've been trying to look for a song that better captures what I feel for you," I ramble nervously. She kisses my cheek to calm my nerves and I just smile. I grab my guitar and start strumming.

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can

How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by far

How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you
As long as you can

How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you say

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you

As soon as I finish singing she just smiles brightly kissing me gently.
"I'm so in love with you Y/N Maximoff," she whispers against my lips before kissing me again.
"That's good to know. How about a late night dip in the sea?" I suggest. She nods smiling and we swim around for a while before heading back up to the house. We dry off and get ready for bed. Wanda looks at me biting her lip.
"What?" I ask.
"Nada, sólo me encanta besarte, cada parte de ti (Nothing I just love kissing you, every part of you)," she mimics me.
"Oh really? Well come here and kiss me then," I smirk pulling her in for a passionate kiss. She lies back on the back and I straddle her kissing her neck biting gently making her moan.
"¿Qué quieres mi amor? (What do you want my love?)" I whisper stroking the hair out of her face.
"You," she replies breathless.