Chapter 41

Y/N's POV:
This holiday has been wonderful. Sometimes I caught myself just looking at Wanda and it terrifies me how much I love her. I don't think I function without her anymore. Part of me didn't want to go home today but the other part of me couldn't wait to see Nat and even Carol. I also wanted to see Peter's reaction when we give him the shirt and the gift set.
"You're staring Y/L/N," Wanda mimics me as she starts to open her eyes.
"Sorry. I was just thinking about how much I love you and that sometimes it scares me," I explain.
"Why does it scare you?" She asks confused.
"If you broke my heart Wanda there would be nothing left to fix. I don't think I function without you anymore," I mumble slightly embarrassed.
"Hey I'm never going to break your heart. We're going to be together for eternity. And I truly believe that," she assures me.
"I'm glad. I love you so much Wanda," I whisper.
"I love you too. Now how do we want to spend our final day in Paris? I feel like we've done all the touristy stuff so why don't we find the real Paris you know the back street shops and cafes," she explains.
"That sounds wonderful," I say kissing her gently. Wanda tries to stand up to go for a shower but wobbles a bit having to sit down again and I can't help but laugh.
"I think a bath is a better idea," I say giggling.
"I'm glad you think this is so funny," she snarks.
"Maybe you're not the only one with magic hands," I tease. She tilts her head, shit.
"Babe I'm sorry. I love you let me go and run you a bubble bath," I mumble nervously running into the bathroom. When I walk back out she still glaring at me.
"You're not going to kill me right?" I ask kissing her gently.
"No I love you too much for that but I will be getting my own back on you," she smirks.
"I wouldn't have it any other way. Now come on let me carry you," I say scooping her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

We walk around the back streets of the city and this is where we really should have spent our time all along. There were so many wonderful boutiques and cafe's. We really made the most of the day trying everything and taking as many photos as possible. Wanda had a real eye for things.

We go back to the hotel and checkout with all our bags.
"Are you ready?" I ask Wanda.
"Let's go home," she says kissing me gently. We teleport to our room and drop off the bags.
"Home sweet home," I giggle. We get Carol, Nat and Peter's presents out of the bags and go to find them. Walking into the lounge I get tackled by a hug from Nat.
"We've only been gone a few days," I say shocked at the speed of the hug.
"There are way too many men in this compound, too many egos, too much testosterone. I missed you both so much," Nat explains her urgent hug making us both laugh.
"Welcome back lovebirds. I must say I've even missed you Y/N and before you say it no I don't love you," Carol says.
"I think you do just a little bit. We've got presents do you want to see them?" I ask. And they both nod excitedly.

We sit down on the sofa and hand them both the gift wrapped presents. We watch their faces light up when they open the boxes spraying the scent.
"How are these so perfect?" Nat asks confused.
"Well Y/N described both of you to the lady in French and she gave her these bottles as they best captured you," Wanda explains.
"Thank you both so much," Carol says gratefully.
"You're welcome. We missed you," Wanda says smiling.
"Can we see the photos of your trip?" Nat requests.
"Of course. I'll go and get the camera and the laptop and find Peter to give him his present while I'm at it," I agree kissing Wanda on the cheek gently as I get up.

Grabbing the bag and the laptop I head to Peter's room to knock on the door.
"Hey Y/N. You're back it's good to see you. How was your trip? Did you see the Eiffel Tower?" He asks excitedly.
"Wanda and I are showing Carol and Nat our holiday photos if you want to join us. We've also got a present for you," I explain.
"Really? For me? I'd love to. Do you want some help carrying the bag?" He offers.
"Yeah I hope you like it. Thank you Peter," I say passing him the camera bag. We walk back to lounge and I hand the laptop to Wanda and Peter hands her the camera bag.
"Here you go Peter," Wanda says handing him the present bag. He opens it and smiles widely.
"I don't know what to say. Thank you. I don't really get many presents," he mumbles gratefully.
"You're welcome. Well we thought you could use a smart shirt for when you go on your dates with MJ and a nice aftershave too," Wanda explains.
"Can I give you a hug?" He asks us. We nod smiling hugging him. Wanda plugs in the camera to the laptop.
*Don't show them the ones of me being an idiot* I think loudly. Wanda smirks and that's the first photo she puts up making everyone laugh.
"Babe stop. You said you wouldn't show them these," I sigh.
"This is payback. You're welcome," she says smirking.
"If I'm going to endure this I'm going to need a drink," I mumble getting up to get myself a beer and Peter a fizzy drink. He smiles gratefully.
"I think you look cool," Peter assures me. He's so sweet.
"Wait go back who took that one of you Wanda it's beautiful?" Carol asks.
"Y/N, all the ones of just me are Y/N. She's actually really talented," Wanda says complimenting me and I start blushing. She kisses me on the cheek making me blush more.
"Tell them the French that you've learnt," I request.
*Please say the bottom thing to Carol* I plead in my thoughts.
"Nat Tu m'as beaucoup manqué. Carol Tu es un bas," Wanda mumbles. And Nat chokes knowing French too.
"I missed you too Wanda," Nat laughs.
"I have no idea what you just said but thank you," Carol says making us all laugh loudly except for Peter and Carol who just look confused.
"Hey Peter why don't you order us all some pizza maybe get some dessert as well?" I request handing him my card. Everyone tells him what they want and he goes into the other room so he can concentrate on ordering.
"You just said thank you for her calling you a bottom," I laugh.
"Maximoff you're meant to be the nice one," Carol says shocked.
"To be fair I made her say it. I just wanted to see your face," I take the blame and Wanda kisses me gently.
"No seriously though we did miss both of you. It's good to be home," I assure them wrapping my arm around Wanda who cuddles into me as we continue to look through the pictures.