Chapter 29

Y/N's POV:
Today I was going on my first mission since being shot. The thought of it was terrifying but it was a simple stakeout mission no need to engage just to collect intel. Carol, Wanda, Nat and I were the ones going. I felt pretty safe knowing I was well protected by the women around me. Wanda and I got up early to go to the kitchen and have breakfast.
"How are you feeling?" She asks a little concerned.
"It's simply a stakeout nothing to worry about. Besides I think it'll be fun the 4 of us hanging out and I get to sit next to you for hours which is always one of my favourite things to do," I assure her.
"What's your favourite?" She asks biting her lip.
"Stop I don't want to hear your answer," Nat says disgusted.
"Why do you automatically assume it's dirty?" I ask.
"Because with you it usually is," Nat replies. Yeah she's right.
"I was actually going to say falling asleep in her arms. It's my safe place," I correct her slightly embarrassed. Wanda kisses me on the cheek and smiles.
"Wow you really are soft," Carol says.
"I mean I'm in love with the most beautiful woman on the planet why wouldn't I be," I reply honestly.

We get into the car and they all look at me sideways.
"You brought snacks?" Carol asks.
"Of course I did. I don't know how long we're going to be stuck in here for," I explain. Wanda starts to giggle.
"She's prepared I'll give her that," Nat says turning on the radio. I sang along quietly while Wanda did the same.
"Have you sang for Wanda yet?" Carol asks.
"No I haven't. I just don't feel ready yet. Imagine I sing for her and it's awful and out of tune," I say holding my head in my hands.
"So Miss Confident is scared about singing for her girlfriend. That's cute," Nat teases.
"She doesn't have to sing for me if she doesn't want to. The small glimpses that I can hear when she's singing along to the radio are wonderful and enough for me," Wanda reassures me.

The mission was relatively simple we sat and talked and didn't have to come into contact with anyone. It was strange cause the people we were watching didn't even look particularly shady.
"Are you sure those guys were bad?" I ask Nat confused.
"That's who we had to gather intel about. I just do what I'm told," Nat replies.
"I'm sure Carol loves that," I smirk making Wanda laugh.
"That's why I thought your answer was going to be dirty," Nat mutters.
"See you wouldn't think it by looking at her but Wanda is actually a lot worse than I am," I tease her earning a smack on the arm. Then Wanda just blushes.
"I don't believe that for a second," Carol states.
"Am I wrong babe?" I ask Wanda.
"No," she says giggling.
"Wanda's a dark horse who would've known," Nat mumbles as we pull up to HQ.
"Do you want to have drinks later the 4 of us?" Wanda suggests. Everyone agrees before we head back to our room.

Y/N's POV:
Wanda and I have a shower before getting ready for the evening.
"I think I'm going to dress up," Wanda says.
"Ok do you think I should too?" I ask.
"Yeah that would be nice. I've actually got something for you as a sort of early birthday present," She says getting a box from her draw.
"But babe we've already been to the lion king this is too much," I reply.
"I mean I can always take it back if you don't want it," Wanda smirks.
"I never said that. Thank you," I smile taking the box from her. I open it up and it's an off the shoulder black skater dress.
"This is beautiful," I say hugging her gratefully.
"I think it's more for me than you," she smirks.
"See they think you're so innocent Wanda but I know you better than that," I whisper in her ear nibbling on her earlobe.
"You need to stop that or we won't be leaving this room," she instructs.
"I'd have no complaints about that," I reply biting my lip.
"We've promised our friends drinks. Now hurry up and get ready," she tells me. I kiss her quickly and do what I'm told.

Wanda looks nervous as we head down to meet Nat and Carol.
"Are you ok?" I ask her concerned kissing her cheek.
"I'm better now," she smiles as we head into the bar.
"Happy Birthday," Everyone yells. I'm in complete shock and Wanda just smiles at me.
"That was never a mission was it?" I ask her.
"No it wasn't," she smiled.
"I love you," I say kissing her.
"I love you too."

Nat comes over and gives me a hug.
"No wonder you were a great spy. How did you keep it from me?" I ask her.
"You're usually too busy checking out Wanda to notice what I'm thinking," Nat teases.
"You're not wrong," I say blushing.
"I mean she does the same to you and at this moment in time I can't blame her you look good" Nat adds. Wanda tilts her head shit run Nat.
"I mean objectively of course," Nat backtracks.
"I thought so," Wanda says smiling.
"You know you're really hot when you do the head tilt," I whisper calming her down.
"Come on you this is your party so that means we are all going to get really drunk and Steve can't bring us down because it's your birthday," Carol encourages us handing us all shots.

Carol, Nat, Wanda and I decide to play a drinking game instead of sipping our drinks we were going to do shots.
"Ok I'll go first Never have I ever been attracted to Steve," I start. Wanda and Nat drink. Carol and I look at each other disgusted.
"Never have I ever found every person in this circle attractive," Wanda says. Carol and Nat both drink.
"I knew Carol had a thing for me. Move over Nat," I joke.
"Never have I ever kissed every person in this circle," Carol takes her turn. Wanda and Nat both drink.
"This game is rubbish I'm not drinking at all," I complain.
"Ok let's switch it up. Truth or Dare Y/N?" Nat asks.
"Dare," I pick.
"I dare you to flirt with Wanda like no one is watching," she challenges me. Wanda blushes a little I take a shot for Dutch courage. I move closer to Wanda biting my lip she blushes more. I straddle her
and start to whisper in her ear.
"Do you like this position?" I ask. She blushes.
"Do you like this position?" I repeat. She bites her lip and nods. I kiss her passionately.
"Is that what you were looking for?" I ask Nat. Her and Carol both look extremely flustered so does Wanda. I take another shot and smirk.
"Ok Carol Truth or Dare?" I say.
"Truth," Carol picks.
"Are you two official yet?" I inquire.
"Yeah we are," Carol blushes. Nat kisses her. They're so cute.

The party was brilliant cause I spent time with my two favourite people in the world and Carol. Slowly but surely she was growing on me though. Wanda and I had way too much to drink. She was giggling uncontrollably.
"Come on drunky let's get you to bed," I say guiding her into bed. I help her get changed and put her into bed. Wanda starts smiling at me.
"What?" I ask.
"I'm going to marry you," Wanda mumbles.
"I hope so. Now have a few sips of water and then get some rest or you'll have a nasty hangover," I reply.
"I think you'll look beautiful in a dress or a suit. I think I want to wear a dress. Do you think Nat could be both our maid of honours? Maybe we could get married by the beach. I don't want a massive wedding just with the people we love," Wanda rambles drunkenly. I climb into bed next to her and she rests her head on my chest.
"You've really thought this through haven't you?" I ask her.
"Yep. Will you sing for me at our wedding?" She requests.
"Of course I will babe," I whisper.
"Will you sing for me now?" She requests. I nod starting to sing quietly stroking her hair as she falls asleep.
I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight