Chapter 38

Wanda's POV:
This morning we were travelling to Paris it's about 6 hours time difference so we get ready to leave at 6 so we can check into our hotel then have lunch. We grab our bags from our room and head towards the foyer to say goodbye to everyone. When Y/N and I see Nat and Carol waiting to say goodbye to us it's bittersweet. I mean we both can't wait for the holiday but spending time with both of them has been so much fun.
"Ok before we go I want you to promise me you won't get hurt again like the last time we went away. You remain safe and unsociable in your room with only fun pain," she teases.
"Shut up you idiot. I'm going to miss you," Nat says hugging her tightly first then me.
"Ok the second bit was a joke but seriously Carol keep her safe you're pretty indestructible so if she getting shot at you jump in front of her. Actually just keep bottoming for her and I don't think she'll want to leave your room anyway," Y/N instructs Carol making me giggle.
"See I'll miss you Wanda cause you're the nice one I won't miss you because of your incessant teasing," Carol declares.
"You're just jealous that I'm the only one here who hasn't kissed you. Sorry to break your heart Danvers but it's going to stay that way. Right Maximoff let's get going before Carol falls in love with me even more," she laughs taking my hand as she starts using her powers to teleport us.
"Remember to soundproof your walls," Nat shouts just before we disappear from HQ and we appear in Paris.

Y/N teleported us to an empty street round the corner from our hotel.
"Are you sure we're in Paris?" I ask. She takes my hand and our bags leading me round the corner looking into the distance I can see the Eiffel Tower.
"Does that big pointy thing answer your question?" She replies giggling. I pull her in for a kiss causing her to drop our bags.
"What was that for?" Y/N asks confused.
"Because I love you. And because you planned a beautiful trip away," I explain.
"I love you too. Come on let's check in and then get some brunch I'm starving," she says picking up the bags and walking inside the hotel.
"Bonjour, j'ai une réservation au nom de Y/L/N," she says to the receptionist handing her the booking reference and ID.
"Voici votré clé, chambre 22. C'est au deuxième étage. Tu veux de l'aide avec tes bagages? (Here's your key, room 22. It's on the second floor would you like help with your luggage?)" The receptionist says.
"Merci beaucoup. C'est Bon. Je peux porter les bagages (Thank you very much. It's ok. I can carry the bags)," Y/N assures her. I look at her confused as I didn't understand a word of what she had just said.

We head upstairs to our room and it's beautiful with a great view of the City.
"I didn't know you could speak French," I say admiring my beautiful girlfriend.
"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Wanda. I can speak 4 languages English, Spanish, Russian and French. I know some basic German and Italian but that's about it," She explains.
"I got the part about the room under the name
Y/L/N and something about bags but apart from that I was lost," I sigh.
"I'll teach you enough to get by," she assures me kissing me gently.
"I know one phrase in french but I'm not sure what it means," I mumble embarrassed.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" I say nonchalant. Y/N starts laughing.
"Babe never say that to anyone that's not me," she requests.
"Why? What did I say?" I ask confused.
"You asked me if I wanted to sleep with you," she laughs.
"Well do you?" I smirk
"Always but I haven't eaten and I know you don't want to put up with my moody ass when I'm hungry. There's always this evening I mean sleep is overrated and it's not like we get much anyway," she says giggling.
"That's true. Come on then let's go and explore," I agree taking her hand.

Y/N's POV:
We walk through the streets of Paris hand in hand until we come across a nice little cafe.
"Bonjour. Une table pour deux, s'il vous plaît," I ask the waitress she sits us at a table near the window.
Wanda looks confused when she looks at the menu.
"It's ok babe. You can basically have whatever baguette you want or the soup of the day which is chicken in this case. They have pasta too," I explain the menu.
"I think I'll have the soup and a coffee," she decides.
"I'll have the same." I look at the waitress and she comes over
"Deux soupes du jour et deux cafés s'il vous plaît," I order.
"Votre français est très bon pour un américain," The waitress tells me smiling touching my arm.
"Merci beaucoup. J'essaie d'apprendre à ma copine un peu de Français," I reply taking Wanda's hand. She doesn't say anything just walks away.
"What did you say to her?" Wanda asks smiling.
"That I'm teaching my girlfriend a little bit of french," I smirk.
"I love you," she whispers.
"I love you too."

We walk through the streets of Paris hand in hand. I take Wanda's camera from her taking beautiful candidates of her when she's not paying attention. How did she do that? I mean she looked stunning even off guard. She took it back from me and started doing the same to me. I started posing like an idiot making her giggle. She shows me the photos and I looked awful.
"Ok these are for your eyes only," I request. We took a few selfies on our phone being complete tourists.

We sit down for a wonderful candlelit dinner looking out on the Eiffel Tower.
"You're such a romantic," Wanda says gazing at me.
"It's easy to be when I have you to romance," I giggle.
"You know sometimes I forget how you were when we first met that cocky charming person who knew how to get inside my head from the first second you met me. Now you don't have to get inside my head because you're always there and in my heart too. I much prefer this side of you. Don't get me wrong you're still charming but my goodness I love this side of you. The woman who's romantic, caring, thoughtful and who loves me unapologetically," Wanda explains.
"I love you Wanda Maximoff," I say taking her hand.
"I love you too. I never thought I could be this happy again and I just feel so safe with you. You always make me feel so secure and loved. You always say that I saved you but you saved me too. I was so numb and empty then you came along and made me feel every emotion. I'm so grateful to you for that. You're my saviour Y/N Y/L/N," Wanda speaks eloquently making me a little emotional.

We stroll back to the hotel and she holds onto my arm tightly. When we get back to the hotel I get ready for bed and lie down waiting for Wanda who's been in the bathroom for a while. She walks out in a see through silk dressing gown making my jaw drop. I sit up moving onto the edge of the bed.
"Holy shit Maximoff. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I ask. She bites her lip smirking before kissing me.
"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" She whispers in my ear nibbling at it.
"Hell yes," I say flipping her over getting rid of the silk dressing gown.