PORCELAIN

Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life. (It also took a lot of explaining from her father, Apollo.) However, being a demigod made her who she was-it made her an Avenger.

[ Quinn Hazel Barnes... her backstory! ]

Quinn used to have only Steve and Bucky. She considered them both her closest friends-even if Bucky was technically just her brother, she considered him her best friend.

When Bucky went to war, Steve got the Super Soldier Serum. Eventually, Hydra captured Bucky Barnes, leaving Steve and Quinn behind to worry.

Thankfully, the two managed to rescue him. On that mission, Quinn discovered the powers she contained. She has no idea where they came from.

The happiness died out when a mission sent Bucky into the freezing cold water below a moving train. The mission went on, ending with the brave sacrifices of Steve and Quinn who crashed a jet into freezing waters.

Shockingly, Steve and Quinn were found and unfrozen, stuck in a world that they didn't understand.

Beings from space brought a battle to New York, and Steve, Quinn and the rest of the Avengers managed to win it.

Joining the Avengers brought Quinn things that she could never even imagine. After all, she used to be a girl from brooklyn that no one ever really noticed.

started 04/03/21
completed 04/20/21
rewritten version published 02/01/24

DISCLAIMER !

None of the storyline belongs to me! I do change minor details to add my own character, but all original ideas and rights go to Disney/Marvel.

None of the gifs I use belong to me, unless stated otherwise.

The only thing that I do own is my character and her commentary.

WARNINGS !

Violence, blood, gore, death, language.

-------
lizzie speaks...

this fic isn't perfect, i wrote it when i first
got back into writing so pls keep that in
mind

also got rly lazy with the summary k cool

&&&

there is no faceclaim for wanda in this fic!
you can imagine whoever you want.

lastly, welcome to the rewritten version of
Quinn and Wanda's story. if you read the
original, please don't spoil anything! i will
be deleting all major spoilers. i want
everyone to have a good experience here
without people ruining it for them. love ya!