Chapter 12

I opened my mouth to answer when my phone began ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Mia! They threw up on my bowl of cereal! I am starving and they decided to throw up in my bowl while I went to my room! I need you here now!" Meghan screamed making me wince and pull the phone away from my ear.

"I'm leaving already. Eat a cookie or a lunchables while I get there and cook you something."

"Meghan!" I heard one of the twins shout in the background.

"Hurry please." Meghan begged before hanging up.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later Xander." I pecked his cheek and was on my way to the vehicle.

I drove out of the school and headed back to the house before Meghan called again. Before I had to cut my ears off with the yelling.

"I'm here! I may have passed some red lights but I'm here!" I shouted as I burst into the house.

I went upstairs and saw Meghan sitting on the floor looking at the boys from a distance.

"Meghan it's not that bad." I said as I walked in the room to see the boys laying in the bathroom floor, vomit all on their shirts.

"They threw up in my cereal. That is disgusting." She shuddered.

"Disgusting is living with three guys who don't bother picking up after themselves. Dirty clothes, dishes, empty pizza boxes, my apartment can be considered dangerous." I said taking off the covers in the bed and setting them outside.

I went over to the boys and took off their dirty shirts. I put Trey in the shower and told him to get clean. I took Tyler into an empty room and told him to use the shower there. I went back to the room and asked Meghan for the washer.

"Downstairs in the basement. Go to the kitchen and open the pantry there is an entrance to the basement on the floor." She said chewing down a piece of cake.

I took the clothes and blankets with me and headed downstairs into the kitchen. I opened up the pantry and saw a trap door on the floor. I set the blankets down and lift open the door. Heading down I found a light switch brightening the room to where I wouldn't trip and fall to my death.

I carried the clothes into the washer and shoved them in. I added some detergent and the clothes were set to be clean again.

I looked around the basement to see boxes filled with sports equipment. I walked over to them and saw pictures, clothes, and other things.

I picked up a picture and saw two boys. They looked alike with the twins but were older than them. One had a baseball bat and glove while another had a football, both grinning at the camera.

"Nanny!" Meghan's voice rang out, making me drop the picture in the box. I looked around and didn't see her in the basement.

"There is an intercom at the bottom of the stairs you dimwit." She snapped and I went to the stairs to see an intercom.

I pushed the button and responded, "Do you need something you devil child?"

"Funny, last nanny told me that before she quit. Anyways the boys are done taking a shower."

"I'll be up in a few minutes." I said before hiking up the stairs and closing the basement door.

Upstairs I saw Trey in the bedroom with a towel wrapped tightly around him. I went inside the closet and took out a white t-shirt and some sweatpants. I handed him the clothes and he kicked me out to change.

"Let me grab some clothes for Tyler." I snapped grabbing the same thing and headed out the door. Tyler just came out of the shower when I walked in.