Chapter 27

"No freaking way! They have an alpaca farm here?! I can not believe you Xander!" I screamed as I cling onto Xander's arm as he drags me towards the small house.

"Took me awhile to found out, but when I did I knew you would love it," Xander says as I try and contain myself from running to the back where the alpacas were.

"You must be Xander! Welcome, welcome!" An older woman shouts as she approached us, a small piglet in a chest carrier. She is feeding the piglet with a bottle and I just thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Do you have cria?" I questioned as I unhooked my arm from Xander and approach the lady to pet the small pig. It snorts and tried to bite my hand off.

"Of course we do sweetheart! Come, follow me children. I'm Kayla by the way," She says and I follow her with a bounce in my step. Xander follows behind quietly laughing.

Kayla leads us to the inside of a barn and I nearly die of excitement when I see the baby alpacas.

I look at both Xander and Kayla for approval and when they nod I jump over the gate that is keeping them inside and crouch down. The small creatures are all different colors from white to brown to black.

Xander jumps over and crouched next to me as the smallest cria cautiously approached us, the head tilted. I hold my breath as it comes towards me.

But then it goes to Xander to smell him and then hit his head on Xander's knee. "He's so soft."

"They're all so soft!" I squealed as I pet the cria on its back before it comes to me as many of the other smaller ones begin to hum in curiosity.

"Oh my God! Look at them!" I squeak as they circle around us and nudge us. I was close to dying.

Xander laughs as one of the baby's begins to chew on the kimono. I pull it away from him but he skips back and starts to chew on it again. Then the other ones started to follow in his footsteps and start to grab at the kimono.

I had to take it off and set it aside before all I had was a small piece of fabric. So they then went to Xander and chewed on his tie. It was my turn to laugh as he ends up falling on the ground, the small ones climbing on top of him.

"Come on Mr. Johnson. They're just babies," I laughed as Xander turns red as he tried getting up, but coming to no avail. He gives up and pulls on my shirt which sends me down with him.

"You can try now Miss Stone," He mumbled as I let out a squeal as small feet climb onto my stomach before bursting out into even louder laughter.

"I can die happily!"

Kayla comes by and helps us up and she hands us a bottle saying that it was time for the runt to eat. The mother didn't want him and so he was handfed.

"Do you think Ashton and Victor would let me adopt one?" I questioned as I sit down cross legged and Xander ushers the runt to me. Others approach and rub their heads against me.

"You came home with three stray kittens and two puppies. I'm sure an alpaca won't make a difference," Xander said with a huge grin on his face.

"See this is what I like about you. You give me your support in decisions others wouldn't. Like skydiving. Or jumping off a cliff and into a lagoon. I feel confident and like I can have world domination," I admit as the small little baby sucks on the bottle, greedily drinking the milk. "Anyways! What else are we doing today?"

"That's a secret I'll never tell," Xander said and I let out a groan.

"No fair. I would tell you what we're doing if I took you out," I muttered as I look him in the eye.