Chapter 9

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

Keri Russell
~~~

"We heard you slept with Ryan." A male voice said around the corner and I tiptoed to see who they were talking about.

"You slept with your friends boyfriend how does it feel to be the side chick?" Another male voice said.

"Leave me alone." The girl whispered and I recognized it immediately.

Meghan.

"Even said you started to strip in front of everyone. Why don't you give us a private show?" Another male voice said and I appeared.

"I'll give you a private show. Its me, you, your friends, and the sledgehammer I keep in my locker." I said making the four boys' heads whip around towards me.

"Mia..." They all said in a nervous tone.

"Get away from her now." I snarled.

"Why are you defending her? She's sleeping with your ex. The one that you're madly in love with." Frankie, a senior who annoys me just by breathing said.

I looked at the locker numbers and found Raymond's locker. I knew his combination so I took out the baseball bat he had in it. Gotta love baseball players.

"Riley did the same thing to me Frank. She slept with Ryan so it's Karma. I fucking hate Ryan so don't even start. Now I asked nicely but if you don't move now I will smash your skull in." My patience was thin and I was barely hanging on.

The boys ran for their lives and about tripped on the floor when they saw Sam. I turned to Meghan and that's when I saw her locker.

In permanent marker they wrote down the word, "SLUT" and some other nasty stuff I didn't want to say.

"I d-didn't s-sleep with him." She whispered as she slid down her locker, tears doing the same on her face.

All I saw in my vision was red. Sam took the bat away from me but didn't stop me. He went to help Meghan as I made my way to the cafeteria.

Everyone became quiet as they saw me. If a needle was dropped you could probably hear it. I made my way towards Ryan and Riley. Riley had all the cheerleaders surrounding her as she was "crying."

I walked over to the lunch ladies and asked for the chili. Two big bowls of it.

"Add some of that lasagna grease to please." I said and the lunch lady Tracy stared at me for a second before nodding.

"Have exactly 2 minutes and 15 seconds to do what you're going to do honey before Nathan comes." Tracy told me stirring in the grease with the chili.

"Call him now. This won't take long. Oh and add some of that broccoli and cheese." I said giving her a twenty.

She nodded and handed me the two cups. Raymond jogged over to me and asked what I was going to do.

"Just watch. But first buy me two more cups of chili. Tell Tracy to put the same stuff in it." I told him as everyone kept staring.

"Mia how's your brother doing?" Rita a girl that is apart of the "I love all the Stone men" club asked me. Well there isn't a club called that but the ones I say are in the club love my brothers. I personally think it's revolting. Especially because I live with the pigs.

"Ali texted me that he's out of surgery and in the Intensive Care Unit. He broke an arm and some ribs. A mild concussion

and some burns on his leg and arm." I replied and her eyes widened.