Chapter 4

"I can't breathe!" I wheezed out as I could hear all my bones and muscles pop. I know how a snake's prey feels when they're being squeezed to death.

"Oops," They all said letting me go.

Daniel's brothers were very..very...big. And by big I mean fit. It scares me that maybe one day I will die because they crushed me.

There were 6 brothers in total. Nicholas was the oldest and was 23.  Next was Michael who was also 23. Then there is Dylan who just turned 22. After him was William and he's 21. Andrew is after him and is also 21. Last but not least was Daniel who is 20.

They all looked alike. Dark brown hair that turned lighter in the summer. Green eyes that were so pretty I was jealous. They were all about 6'8 or around there. They also had golden tan that made them look like gods. Each one had tattoos but Daniel and Nicholas had their arms covered in tattoos adding to the hotness.

There family was blessed with all boys and no girls. So no sisters ment I was the closest thing they had to a sister. They were best friends with Ashton and Victor along with me and Adam. Which sucked at times.

"Where have you been young lady? Last we heard you got pregnant and had a baby." Nicholas said in a serious tone but was trying hard not to laugh.

"Wow I didn't know I had a child." I said going back to sit with the kids. James sat next to me and the other boys watched him to see how close he would come to me.

"At least a foot of space James." Michael warned.

"Jealous?" James smirked putting an arm around my shoulder. Michael growled and made his way towards us.

"Just kidding man. I see her as a sister." James said raising his hands in surrender.

"Better be." Micahel snapped helping Daniel with the milkshakes. They walked over to us and handed us the drinks. The cup that held the milkshake started off narrow till it went halfway and it widened. On top it had whip cream and a cherry. My favorite part.

Andrew and William set down the appetizers and plates to put them on along with some ranch.

"What would you like to order my lady?" Dylan asked Meghan making her blush.

"I'll take the grilled chicken sandwich." She squeaked.

"Would you like tomato, lettuce, mayo, mozzarella cheese and cheddar on it?" Dylan said and Meghan nodded.

"It comes with a side. Would you like our legendary fries, mashed potatoes, salad or cheddar bites?" Daniel said.

"The fries."

Dylan nodded and asked Arianna what she wanted. "I want the double  cheeseburger put everything on it plus extra bacon and I'd like fries."

"Alright then. What would you like my kind sir?" Dylan told Tyler.

"Chicken tenders. I want cheddar bites." He said grabbing a mozzarella stick.

"These are good." Tyler said after swallowing.

"Wait till you taste the cheddar bites." James said.

"And you good sir?" Dylan asked Trey.

"I want chicken nuggets. Wait...no I want the bacon burger. With mashed potatoes." He said and Dylan nodded.

Sarah and Taylor got chicken nuggets with fries and James got a quarter pound burger, while I got a crispy chicken sandwich.

"Does the juke box still work?" I asked drinking my milkshake and eyeing the box.