Chapter 14

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoe! Ha! Mini pistol kills everything!" I shouted as I won my game.

"Eso no cuenta! Yo gané porque tu no estás jugando bien!"

"It does to count! Vladimir used a machete and he won the other round. And I am playing right you're just a sore loser!" I snapped at Jose.

"La blanca nieves sabé el español? Esos nuevo," Alejandro said and the two nodded.

"Snow white? For your information I am two thirds latino. Now, who do you think is next to leave?" I asked as I sat cross legged in front of the bars.

"That one," Alejandro said pointing behind him to the guy about Victor's age who sat near the concrete bed. He rocked back and forth staring at the floor.

"I don't take drugs. I'm innocent. I don't take drugs. I'm innocent," He murmured.

"Hey Nicole who do you think is next?" I asked my cell mate.

"Obviously not you. Or the two mexicans you're playing with. Now leave me alone!" Nicole growled as she covered her eyes with her arm.

"She's just mad they caught her," Another lady named Jessabelle said a cell away from me.

"She's got a nice body though," Vladimir said.

"You don't get any of this unless you pay," Nicole said.

The door leading to the other world known as the police office opened and we all turned to face it.

"Drucilla Nelly?" The police officer asked. No answer. "Prostitute name as Nicole."

Our eyes widened as our heads went to Nicole. She got up from the bed and walked the door. The officer walked over to us and handcuffed her. He opened the cell door while he eyed me.

"Can I make a call? Or have Jones in? It'll only take a moment." I begged.

"Sorry ma'am," He said then left with Nicole.

"Drucilla the vampire," Jessabelle laughed.

"Jessabelle la fea," Jose said as he and Alejandro laughed.

"Jose and Alejandro the pigs," Vladimir sneered.

"Vladimir el idiota," Alejandro snapped. They all stayed quiet before we burst out laughing.

"Mia Stone?"

We all turned around and saw a man who had on a police officer outfit. He looked like a person who wouldn't kill a fly. That's what I am told by others about myself until they see my bad side. Which Is the side I am usually on.

"Mia they're talking to you," I told Alejandro who just glared at me.

"I'm Mia. What do you need?" Vladimir said in a girly voice with a glint in his eye.

The police officer turned to me with no amusement in his face whatsoever. Not even a small smile.

"Mia Stone?"

I sighed but nodded, "I am the girl who kidnapped a small little girl from her home. Which in fact I did not because the mother of the child gave me permission. But the slut of a mistress the father has called the cops on me. Now I'm here and have made a plan of revenge. What's worse, a room full or cockroaches or a room full of blood, a knife, and a body?"

"Anyways! Your uncle is not here but is on his way. That is if Officer Greene lets him come in the building. Mr. Michelson and Mrs. Michelson are also on the way, Mrs. Michelson trying to get charges pressed on you."