Chapter 8

The vibrating sensation on my chest woke me up straight away.

I took out the phone from my bra and saw it was exactly 7:00. I got out from Meghan's bed and tiotoed out of the room only to fall flat on my face.

I whimpered in pain at the impact on my face. I turned around to see a barely visible string in Meghan's door.

Boys.

I broke off the string and slowly got up. I looked around trying to find anything else that could possibly cause me any injuries or kill me.

All clear.

I took high steps just to be sure. Don't want to die today. I went downstairs and entered the kitchen.

I looked at my phone and it was a missed call from Alison.

I dialled her number back while putting dog food and water in the Pomeranian dogs' bowls.

"I just got Sam's text. Are you okay?" She frantically said.

"I don't know, I haven't checked in a mirror." I mumbled deciding to make waffles from scratch.

"Did he break a bone? Is it bad? Does it hurt?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. Alison is the mother I never wanted.

"Ali, no he did not. It hurts and I haven't looked in a mirror."

I took out the eggs and other ingredients when I was going to get the flour it was thrown over my face, when I opened the cabinet.

I spit it out of my mouth and growled. "I'll call you later

Ali."

I put my phone on the island and headed to the bathroom.

I grabbed the brush from my bag and tried coming out the flour I had. Some of it came out easily but the boys decided to make my life even more miserable and added some water to it.

Chunks and pieces were still stuck so I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. The flour came out easier as I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and conditioner.

I dried off and put my clothes of the day on. Which consisted of a loose white t-shirt, a chambray shirt that I left open, black skinny jeans, a black belt, and black platform heels.

I tied my hair to the side and left it in it's curls. I finally had the guts to look in the mirror and was shocked at what I saw.

I had a very noticeable blackish-purplish bruise on my right side of my face that even foundation couldn't hide. On the left side of my jaw-where my brother hit me-was also a dark bruise but it was easy to hide.

After putting makeup on my face I went back into the kitchen to make breakfast. Waffle batter was made and I got out the waffle maker to make there shape.

In small bowls I had the aides you want to put like blueberries, strawberries, bananas, and other things. I made some eggs and sausages, putting some on each plate.

I put orange juice in some cups and set them all down on the table. I went upstairs to go wake up the kids, except Meghan.

Arianna was already dressed when I woke her up and Raymond was in the bathroom taking a shower. Taylor and Sarah were just waking up so I dressed them up. The twins still hated me and literally kicked me out of their room when I entered.

They all headed downstairs to eat their breakfast. Tyler and Trey sent me glares and I sighed while eating my food.

"What happened to your face nanny?" Arianna asked and Raymond began choking on his waffle.