Chapter 24

He grabbed my fist and I take that as my chance to jump up and kick him down to the ground, the ring shaking from impact.

"God danm girl. You're small, but strong as hell," Oliver said as two people help him up and take him out of the ring.

"Mia, take a break. You look a little angry," Elliot, the manager said as he handed me a bottle of water.

I chugged half of it down before responding. "I'm taking out my anger. Plus you're making a lot of cash right now."

"Fuck the money, you're going to overwork yourself," He said.

"Elliot I am alright. I've only been at it for three hours. I've made you over two thousand dollars an hour," I reply as I begin to stretch once again.

"Twenty minute break," He said as he scratched the back of his head as more people came in.

"Ten," I reply.

"Twenty," He firmly says and I let out a sigh.

"Fine." I step out of the ring and people begin to complain, saying they wanted to get a go at me. "I'll be back! Twenty minutes!"

Elliot led me to the back room which was nice and cold. He made me lay down and put a cold towel on my forehead.

For twenty minutes I layed on the wooden bench and my breathing began to slow down. I counted the minutes until they reached twenty.

"There twenty minutes. I'm done," I say as the small hand barely reached the big twelve, making twenty minutes complete.

Elliot let out a sigh as he got off the computer he was working on and walked with me back to the ring.

The guys that were all waiting for me began to push their way towards Elliot, throwing hundred dollars everywhere.

I climbed in the square with ropes and waited for someone else to hop in. And when they did I didn't expect it to be Wesley Grey.

He was incredibly fit to the point that even I was impressed with his toned six pack. And while staring at those that's when I noticed the birthmark on his stomach.

My eyes widened as I examined it. It looked like a little hand. It looked just like mine.

"Baby Stoner you're getting a call!" Calvin, a trainer at the gym shouted, the lit up phone in his hand.

"Who is it?!" I shout back as the bell rings, indicating the match has just started.

"Its unknown!"

"Well answer it!" I shout back as I bounce on the heel of my foot as Wesley begins to circle me.

"Is it true you've taken down Quentin Walker?" Wesley suddenly asks as I watch his feet.

He takes a step forward before throwing a punch. I easily dodge it and flash him a smile.

"Just because he is a huge man who says he's invincible doesn't make him Superman. A kick to the ribs a punch in the nose and standing on his hand was all it took for him to give up," I say as I take a step forward and aim for his stomach, but he manages to catch my fist and twist it.

No one can do that.

What the hell is the world coming to?

My moment of surprise was the chance for him and he took a punch at my stomach.

"Fuck," I mutter as I set myself free and let out a cough.

"Stoner is going down!" Some guy shouted.