Chapter 20

"Why are you still here? Don't you have classes or something?" I asked Victor as I saw him on the couch, shirtless with a bag of ice on his abdomen.

"I feel like shit. When we were leaving to come get you some bastard came up to me and hit me with brass knuckles. Brody took care of it, but I'm pretty sure I heard a crack though,"

Brody was a friend of Victor from the university. They were in the same brotherhood. Delta Psi fraternity. He was bigger than Victor and was into boxing and mixed martial arts. He's like our bodyguard when we fight.

"Why aren't you at the frat house? I'm sure the brothers or even sisters would love to nurse the almighty Victor Stone back to health," I smiled as I went into the kitchen and grabbed a tub of ice cream I had hidden in the back of the freezer.

"Because I want my baby sister to nurse me back to health!" Victor shouts while I dig out two spoons and head back into the living room to sit on the floor next to my big brother.

"Like that'll happen," I snorted.

"It will if I tell you that I love you. I love you baby sister," Victor shouts as he takes a spoonful of the cookie dough ice cream. "Anyways why are you up so late? It's two in the afternoon and your lazy ass is just getting out of bed."

"I need rest but haven't gotten an ounce of sleep because of a nightmare I had. It's a lazy day for me if I want to get my concussion healed without any sleep," I mumbled driving a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"We can be lazy together. How long are you off for?"

"A week! Richard is here for a week and he wants bonding time with the kids," I chirped as I took the remote off the coffee table and began to click through the channels until landing on some horror movie.

Both Victor and I stayed silent as our eyes were glued to the screen in front of us, scooping ice cream out of the container.

It was probably an hour later when Victor broke the silence that enveloped us. "Let's go to Gary and Jeff's. I'm starving."

"Whores always die first in the movie. It's always them. So if we were in a horror movie you, Ashton, an Adam would be the ones to go first. I'd be the smart one and actually live to the end of it," I said as I got out of my position and helped up Victor.

"Until you fall while running away and then you're hacked to pieces. Very smart Mia," Victor chuckled as we head next door.

Gary and Jeff always had the door open for some unknown reason so we just walked right in.

"At least I didn't die banging someone," I snapped.

"At least I didn't trip over nothing and stay on the floor until the killer comes and kills me," Vic snapped back making me role my eyes.

"Whore," I mutter under my breath.

"Clumsy," Vic mutters back as we take a seat in the table located in the kitchen.

"There is no noise in this house besides the shower running," I said observing our surroundings which was much more cleaner than my home.

"Came right on time then," Victor grinned as his stomach growled.

"What do you think he'll make us?"

"Cereal. I hope its Jeff, Gary isn't a great chef like him," Victor mumbles as we hear the water turn off.

We both stay quiet and stare at each other until we hear a door open and footsteps while someone begins to whistle some song.

"Ah!" Jeff screams as he sees us, letting go of the towel he had on his waist, letting us see his manhood.