하나. The plane guy.

Flight 14921 Okayama, Japan - Seoul, South Korea. Boarding in 15 minutes.

The speaker in the audio sound system spoke, notifying all passengers that they will be boarding in a few.

With a flight that he had to catch up in 30 minutes, Kim Sunoo hurriedly waited for his buzzer to let him know his order is ready.

"Gosh, is this thing broken?!" Sunoo looked back at his seat that wasn't luckily taken since his bags and luggages were surrounding it.

Buzz buzz

Sunoo stood up from his seat in the cafe and went straight to the cashier, smelling the delicious aroma of his croissant and iced macchiato.

"Here you go, sir." The cashier smiled at his attractive aura, hoping to get his number.

"Excuse me, but do you mind if I ask for your-"

"I'm gay."

The girl felt a wave of shock rush through her body. Sunoo thanked her and went back to his seat, patiently waiting and scrolling through his social media.

Kim Sunoo, Korean 11th grader living in Okayama, Japan. Living outside of Korea for 4 years gave him an advantage to study Japanese well and communicate in a language people in that country would be able to understand.

Of course, Sunoo missed his friends in Korea. Leaving his home country at the age of 12, his friends Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon and Jungwon would often call, facetime and text him to see how he was doing and Sunoo would do the same.

And about the being gay part ,,

He wasn't actually gay. He just found it annoying. Ever since he went to Japan, everyone had a crush on him, yes even boys.

Pretending to be gay at times, was so much better than having girls swoon over you, he thought.

SUNOO PROTECTION SQUAD😫🥶

Ramyeon deer😋:

@/sunshinenoo When you coming
🙄🙄🙄

Yangsheep🐑:

YEAHHH, KIM SUNOO ANSWER US

Skating penguin🐧:

Yo Kim Sunoo, you better brought us toblerone or I'm gonna throw hands✋

The physics dog🐶:

Chill guys, he's coming back after 4 years and y'all treat him like a canteen.
No but seriously, IS THERE CHOCOLATE?!

Flying anger issues man🦅:

Y'all, he ain't replying to our texts how rude hmph
WE WANT EM SOUVENIRS.

Sunshinenoo🦊:

Wow, a 'I'm so excited to see you again' Would have been nice😒

Yangsheep🐑:

WoW, iM sO eXciTeD tO sEe yOu!