예순두. I hate you = I love you.

"Look at you, you've gotten thin!" Sunoo's mom complained, making Sunoo rolls his eyes. He was visiting the home that took care of his mother and she was more than happy to see her son. He's been so packed with work that he doesn't have time to visit.

"I'm eating well, don't worry." Sunoo smiled, caressing Ddeon's fur. He hasn't seen Ddeon in so long, he left the cat with his Jake and Sunghoon hyung and he missed the presence of his own pet that he won't let him go.

"Why don't you just take him now?" Sunoo's mom complained, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Are you sure? It seems like you grew an attachment already, and I don't think my house isn't that big for him to play in."

"Sunoo! You burdened me with your cat for six months, and you have a big house, bigger than this whole nursing home, you take him!" Sunoo knew his mother didn't like pets, so it's understandable she was irked. 

"I'll come to pick him up later after work, I have to get going, I'm eating breakfast with a friend." 

"No wonder you're so thin!" The man ran away before getting more scolding from his mother as Ddeon purred lowly, his boba-looking eyes directed towards Mrs. Kim.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I don't like you."

-

"What do you feel like eating?" Kaito smiled, as Sunoo thought. He's not able to do much groceries these days since he's busy with work, and he really craved something sweet at the moment.

"Pancakes?" Sunoo hummed, smiling as they both looked for a breakfast place near them.

Whilst Sunoo looked through google maps, someone bumped him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The woman bowed, as she made eye contact with him. Sunoo gulped, grabbing Kaito's hand, gripping it.

"Hi, Sunoo." She softly smiled, genuinely happy to see him again.

"..Runa?" Kaito spoke as she fluttered her eye.

"I didn't know you two..knew each other." She chuckled, making Sunoo's serious face turn a bit soft. Something about her changed.

Not just because she's wearing a suit, has short hair, and looks more mature than ever, her tone seems to have changed too. If before, she was rude and mean, she's now kind and sincere.

"Listen, I'm sorry."

Kaito and Sunoo jolted their head up as she apologized, looking down on the floor.

"To the both of you."

-

"So you're uh, you're friends with my friends now." Sunoo awkwardly smiled, sipping a bit of the coffee Runa bought him and Kaito.

"I'm sorry for not contacting you over it-"

"No it's fine, they can be friends with anyone they want, although it's a bit of a shock though."

"At first, I was ashamed to be friends with them cause they all seemed so much better than me, but they're one of the reasons why I changed. I got a better life, I got a job as a lawyer, I have a good house too. Your friends are amazing, Sunoo-ssi." Sunoo's heart warmed, it really does look like she has changed.

"I want to leave everything behind-"

"I know, I want to leave it too. Let's..be on good terms." Sunoo smiled, making Runa cover her mouth with happiness. She's been waiting for everyone she has done wrong to, apologize and make things better and now she has.

"I'm sorry too, Kaito-"

"It's not your fault, It's mine. I made you hate Ni-ki, and I won't ever forgive myself for that." Runa nodded at Kaito's words until she snapped her fingers.