스물. A lover's quarrel.

"Oh but Sunoo! Good luck on your test today!"

"Mom! The examinations are done, I'm getting the results today! Do you have short term memory loss?"

"Ah, sorry Ddeonu! Just know that as long as you did your best, I am so proud of you!"

"Mm, I know. Do you take your pills?"

"Yes, Son. Now go hurry, you'll be late for school! No getting of girlfriends yet!"

"Mom! Shh, I like someone already!"

"REALLY?! Why, who is the dear woman that took my son's heart?! Is she beautiful? Does she have manners?"

"Uhm, I'm getting no signal! AgHhA I'm losing connection!"

Sunoo ended the call with a big smile on his face, putting his foot inside his shoe holes.

It was the first long call he had with his mom ever since he moved back to Korea, and it gave him so much happiness and relief that his mother was doing okay.

Sunoo put his hand on the door knob, his eyes gazing at the bracelet on his wrist.

He suddenly remembered the crying boy he met at the playground years ago back in Japan, curving up a small grin as he puts his fingers on the bracelet.

"Hm.." Sunoo takes the charm off his wrist and places it on the small table by his door.

"I'll leave it for today." Sunoo happily said, thinking of not wearing the accessory as to not bother a friend of his.

-

"They fought?!"

"Wait, ARE THEY DATING?!"

"Poor Jungwon-ssi.."

Sunoo raised an eyebrow at people whispering his friend's name, walking up to his locker.

"SUNOO!"

Sunoo hummed and turned around to see Heeseung and Jake panting in front of him.

"Were you guys running?" Sunoo asked them whilst putting books inside his compartment.

"Have you seen Jay and Jungwon?!" Jake asked worriedly, making Sunoo more suspicious.

"No, why?" Sunoo replied in concern.

"Jay took his frustration out on Jungwon and he ran off! He missed the morning attendance and we've been looking around the school!"

"They fought?! Aish..maybe check on the rooftop?"

"Good idea. See you later!" Heeseung waved as Jake followed him.

Sunoo deeply sighed and closed his locker, thinking about where his dongsaeng may be.

Jay always loved Jungwon, and Jungwon always loved Jay. It's a surprise to hear that the two didn't get along for the first time.

-

Sunghoon panted and stopped right in front at the empty gym.

Or so he thought was empty.

"YAH!"

The basketball bounced back on the ground with a load bang as the figure in front of the hoop turned around.

"Get lost."

Jay coldy spoke, taking the ball from the floor onto his hand as his body turned around by Sunghoon grabbing his shoulder.

"What were you thinking lashing out on Jungwon like that?!" Sunghoon showed as much concern as he can on his tone, sounding soft but aggressive at the same time.