두. Fall.

Geogi neo I fancy you
Amuna wonhaji anha
Hey, I love you!

Sunoo lazily woke up to the sound of his favorite Twice alarm song, snoozing it then proceeding to smash his face back on his pillow.

His first day of senior high school in Korea. It's been 4 years so somethings might have changed in the educating system while he was gone.

Sunoo groaned and opened his phone.

Time check - 7:05 am

Sunoo sighed, relieved that he still had 55 minutes before class starts, more than enough time to get ready. Sunoo wore his fluffy bunny slippers, getting ready for his first day in a korean school again after 4 years.

Taking a quick bath, to eating an apple for breakfast and to brushing his teeth, the boy rushed to his door to pack his back pack and put on his shoes, feeling the adrenaline rush through his body.

Sunoo looked at his right wrist, smiling at the bracelet he had on.

He wasn't the biggest fan of learning, but what kept him excited was finally hanging out with his friends and hopefully, to find a girl he likes.

Kim Sunoo was a hopeless romantic, he wanted to experience falling in love, like being high school sweethearts with someone.

Sunoo dragged himself outside his house with a big smile on his face, skipping to the bus stop.

Sitting down on the bench, getting greeted with a lovely high school couple as he faces his right.

The couple had the same uniform as him, making Sunoo tilt his head. His school must have a lot of couples then. And he couldn't wait to be like them.

Although Sunoo wanted to gag from how touchy the couple was to each other, he was also sad. What if he never finds love? He doesn't wanna find love late, that's why he thinks highschool love is the best.

The bus stopped in front of the bench, making the boy's body react and take a seat inside the vehicle. Sitting down on the singular seats, he looked at the bright scenery of the sky beside him, sighing that he still can't believe he's starting a new life in his home country.

Enjoying the kpop songs the bus was playing, specifically Oopsy by Weki Meki, Sunoo bopped his head to the songs as the bus finally reaches the stop in front of the school's gates.

The big school right in front of his eyes, Sunoo's eyes sparkled at how huge the campus was. This made his excitement even more obvious.

Grabbing his bag from the floor, he exited the vehicle, seeing 5 figures waiting for him at the corner of the gate.

"Hyungs!"

Sunoo waved his hand at his group of friends, walking towards and receiving a hug from one of them, specifically his friend, Jake.

"Welcome back, Ddeonu!" Heeseung, the eldest of the friend group, ruffled Sunoo's hair as the rest hugged him too.

"Did you get a great sleep last night?" Sunghoon asked, swinging his arms around Sunoo's shoulder. This caused Sunoo to stumble a little, but he immediately nods as a response.

Jungwon, the shortest in their friend group, could see his hyung's excitement through the way his eyes glistened.

"Hyung, you're shaking." Jungwon laughs at Sunoo, making Sunoo smile widely.

"Sorry, I'm just too excited."

"Why are you excited to go to school?" Jay, the life of the party kind of friend, asked, thinking on why Sunoo was eager to come to this hell hole.

"well it's because, I'm excited to hang out with you guys again! And, I want to date someone!"

There were suppose to be 2 couples, but Jungwon was too scared to confess his feelings to Jay, and Sunghoon is still courting Jake. And that leaves Heeseung and Sunoo the single ones.

His friends groaned, here he goes again they thought. His friends knew that Sunoo was a hopeless romantic, they knew how bad he wants a relationship, and Sunoo is determined to find the woman for him. It was his goal this year.

Walking to the campus, many girls screamed their names, and Sunoo was shook. Was his friends that popular?

"Jay oppa!"

"Sunghoonie, you look so dashing today!"

"Heeseung oppa, I love you!"

Sunoo eyed his Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon hyung, who looked unbothered from the attention.

"These girls. Always screaming their names. It's always Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung hyung. What about me and Jake hyung?!" Jungwon scoffed. He knew he and his Jake hyung was short, but they were dashingly handsome as well.

"Ooh, by the way! We can't wait to introduce you to our other friend!" Jake squealed, dragging Sunoo to his locker while the others followed.

"Other friend?" Sunoo asked, opening his locker, remembering the number the registrar gave him.

"Yeah, He's from Japan! His name is Niki!"

Sunoo raised an eyebrow. From Japan? That should be interesting, he thought.

"I don't know where he is right now but we'll introduce him to you when we see him-"

The school bell rang, meaning everyone should be in their first period classrooms right now.

"Sunoo, your first period?" Heeseung asked, looking at the paper in Sunoo's hand.

"Oh, none of us have science first. You okay with finding the classroom all by yourself?"

"Oh, yeah sure, I'll be fine."

The others nod and pat his head, Jungwon giving Sunoo one last hug, saying their goodbyes before heading to their classrooms.

"Science...It's located on the other building?!"

Sunoo groaned from frustration, he didn't want to walk such a long way. But what can he do?

The boy's legs started moving, being careful to pay attention to the signs in order to not get lost.

"I came here to fall for a girl, not get lost!"

Sunoo whined, and with not looking at the steps he was taking, he bumped into someone, feeling like he was falling down. He heard a groan. But it didn't come from him.

Sunoo widened his eyes and found himself on top of a guy.

"YOU F-"

The guy and Sunoo stared at each other's eyes, gulping in sync.

"B-butt guy?!"

-