스물 둘. Festival preparation.

"Here you go, enjoy your evening!"

Runa passed the box of cupcakes to the last customer of the day, sighing as her head banged itself on the pastry refrigerator.

What a tiring day!

Runa sighs and heads towards the staff room of the bakery she worked at, taking her apron and hair tie off and putting them on her locker.

Although Runa seemed like she was the type to be spoiled, she was the opposite of that. Outside of school, she was a kind and hardworking girl who would do anything for money, just so she can pay her apartment and school bills.

Runa closed the bakery and said her goodbyes to her boss and fellow workmates, heading straight to her home.

As she was walking, her stomach growled. Right, she hasn't eaten either breakfast and lunch yet and it was 5:00 pm.

"Maybe I should head to the convenience store real quick.." Runa patted her stomach as her feet dragged her to the store.

Swiftly stopping at the end of the pedestrian and waiting for the light to turn red, there she saw 2 familiar figures walking.

Sunoo and Niki.

Together.

Again.

"I changed his name to Ddeon!"

"Is that so? Wonnie was a weird name anyways."

Sunoo skipped ahead and smiled at Niki, holding the fox plushie in his hand as Niki, who Runa can't really see his face, followed behind as Runa watched them.

Her fists that were on the strap of her bag tightened.

That should be me!

Why does Niki like Sunoo anyways?!

What does he have that I don't?!

He's a boy!

Runa's knuckles were busy clenching that she didn't even notice the light turn red as people behind and beside her started walking the pedestrian.

"Uh, miss?"

Runa snapped out of her thoughts and bowed, as the man behind her started walking forward.

Runa huffed and started walking the pedestrian, not getting the picture out of her head.

I'm starting to hate you, Kim Sunoo..

-

"Now, here are your physics test results. I will call your names one by one so come up and collect your papers."

The professor spoke as every student in the room got ready to see their test results.

Today was the 2nd day of recieving the exam results from last week.

"Sim Jaeyun. Top of the class, as always." The professor spoke Jake's name with a proud tone, as Jake smiled and went up the middle of the room whilst the class clapping their hands.

The professor called out their other classmates' names which made Sunoo tremble.

"Kim Sunoo."

Sunoo stood up quickly as Niki got startled from the sudden action. Sunoo walked up to the teacher with slight closed eyes, opening them to see his test score as 91/100.

Sunoo squealed from happiness, slowly walking down and eyes not leaving his paper.

"Nishimura Riki."