서른여섯. Opportunity for a new start.

"Mom-"

"C'mon, just one picture!"

Sunoo sighed, getting pulled on the arm by Jungwon - standing beside him. Sunoo looked at his friends who were smiling widely. He chuckled, doing a peace sign and smiling at the camera.

"Okay, done! Oooh, you're all so grown up! Did you ask your parents for dinner later?" All five of them nodded as she placed a kiss on Sunoo's forehead.

"Happy graduation son." She smiled, making him hit her arms.

"You're so clingy today." Sunoo cringed, smiling at the sight of his friends busy taking photos.

If only they were complete though..

"Oh! What's with the sad face?" His mother noticed Sunoo's blank expression as he turned his heasd to her.

"Nothing, just thought it'd be better if we were complete.."

"Eyee, Sunoo! It's been three years!"

"I know, I know! It's just that-"

"You miss him, you can't move on, we get it! Now take a picture with us!" Sunghoon dragged the younger to the group, quickly taking a fun selfie.

All everyone wanted was for Sunoo to forget Niki. Three years of his dreaded sulking, who wouldn't be annoyed? Niki suddenly disappeared a week after they broke up and Sunoo was more than devestated. He can't help but worry. They looked for him for months, deciding to just let it go after a year.

Each of them said their laters, meeting each other for dinner later evening as both Sunoo and his mom went their way to her car.

-

"Wash up, I'll just hang the laundry." His mom placed her bag by the couch as Sunoo lazily took his shoes off, dragging his tired body inside his room. He collapsed on his bed, looking blankly at the ceiling.

"Ouch, okay that wasn't a good idea to lay down.." He hissed, tummy rumbling from the heavy dinner he had with his friends and their family.

Sunoo placed his hand, softly massaging his stomach. His gaze averted to the picture frame beside his bed, slowly taking it in his right hand. He caressed the edge of the fram with his thumb, a small smile curving up his smile.

"You were suppose to graduate with us." Sunoo pouted, laying down on his back and holding the frame with both his hands.

"I'll do anything to fix what happened.." Sunoo smiled, hearing his door open.

"Coming in with laundry." His mother came in with a basket of his newl washed clothes that just came out of the washing machine, placing it on the floor and sitting beside her son.

"Eye, I told you to stop looking at that." His mother snatched the frame out of his hand, placing it gently on his night stand. Sunoo sighed and sat up, placing a hand on top of his mother's.

"I just feel guilty mom.." He mumbled, not wanting to feel sad but he just is. He can't get him out of his mind..

"Sunoo. You both weren't ready for a relationship. Three months was a great start. And who knows, maybe if you really are meant for each other, you'll find each other again one day." Sunoo sighed, resting his head on his mother's shoulder for comfort.

"You think so?" He mumbled. His mother chuckled and placed her hand on top of his.

"I want you to be happy. You'll find the one for you someday." She placed a kiss on the top of his head, ruffling his hair.

"You want me to pack for you?" She asked with a hum.

"Mom, I'm twenty three." He rolled his eyes, take the basket in his lap.

"Twenty three and still doesn't know how to squeeze the leftovers of a toothpaste pack." Sunoo hit his mother's back, as she giggled and headed to the door.

"Oh and Sunoo?" Sunoo replied, seeing his mom turn her head.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay here in Korea? Your friends are here, won't it be a shame to leave them again?" She asked.

"I'm fine, mom. We can video chat and call. I just want a life without worries. And I want to look after you." He smiled.

"Awh, that's my boy." She smiled back and closed his door as Sunoo slouched and crawled back to his bed's head board.

"I'm making the right decision, I'm making the right decision.."

-

"But Sunoo hyung-"

"You'll be fine, Jungwon. You'll ALL be fine." Sunoo gazed towards his group of friends who were..unfortunately crying. Yes, all of them were crying.

"Who'll answer my science homework?" Sunghoon cried, sniffling.

"Seriously? Is that all you think of me?" Sunoo hit Sunghoon's butt with his knee making the older cry harder.

"Who'll water my cactuses when I'm gone on a date with Jay hyung?" Jungwon cried, hugging Sunoo tightly.

"A-Ask y-you're mom- I can't breathe-" Jungwon let go of him, holding his hands.

"Who will I bully?" Jay cried, resting his head on Sunoo's shoulder.

"Who will ask me for advice so I actually feel like a hyung?" Heeseung cried, hugging Sunoo, even slightly lifting him up.

"Group hug!" Jake cried twice as much as everybody, pulling all of them together as Sunoo found it a struggle to breathe but at the same time, he started to cry. He sure will miss his friends.

"Maybe they're right, you should stay, Sunoo-ah."

"Mom! Don't give them hope!" Sunoo hissed, as his mother pouted.

Flight 14921 Okayama, Japan - Seoul, South Korea. Boarding in 15 minutes.

The speaker spoke right through with loud audio as all of them let go of Sunoo.

"We'll miss you."

"I'm not dying!" Sunoo face palmed, making all of them cry harder.

"What if on your way to Japan, the plane crashes and you die?!" Jungwon cried, making Sunghoon hit the back of his head.

"I have to go, you all take care of yourselves, hm?" Sunoo hugged them once again, with tears falling from his eyes.

"Sunoo." His mother called him, as Sunoo picked up his bags and luggage. He started walking to his mother, waving back to his friends.

"You can cancel-"

"Mom. I'm going." Sunoo reassured, as his mother sighed.

They finally reached the plane after many regulations, taking a seat by the window where he found exciting to see the clouds from up yet again.

Sunoo didn't have much on his mind, but one thing did shift inside the more he looked around the plane.

"Sunoo?" His mother sat beside him, as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, I was just zoning out." His mother nodded, turning his head back from the plane slowly starting to lift off from the ground.

Everything about the flight was perfect. He felt like he was starting a new life.

If only he had argued seats with a boy his age, getting forced to sit beside him and having a frustrating flight only to find out the next day he's your future boyfriend of three months..

-

Hellourrrr first chapter of the time skip:))) My semester break is over so I'm packed with school again huhu, but I finished half of my assignments for today so I'll try writing the next chapter!^^ 

Oh and https://mama.mwave.me/en/api/0/sns - this is the link to MAMA Pre-voting. If you can, please take 3 minutes of your time to vote for ENHYPEN ! They are currently #3 in the top 10 worldwide fanschoice! (Wattpad doesn't let readers click on links so just copy the link!)