쉰두. The pain you cause me.

The cold water running from the bottom of the faucet dropped on Ni-ki's hands, rubbing them together whilst looking at himself in the mirror, his sharp eyes staring at his own features.

It had become harder for him to come to work every day, not a single minute he wouldn't be thinking about Sunoo, it's like everywhere he went there was an image of the older with Kaito. It drove him nuts cause Taki was right, but he doesn't even know if he still likes Sunoo. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, he's not sure.

And then Kaito just walks back in after a decade and Sunoo's suddenly all comfortable with him. 

The doors of one of the cubicles opened, revealing no other than the one he was thinking about.

"Good morning, Ni-ki." Kaito smiled, heading beside Ni-ki to wash his hands as well.

"I don't think we're on speaking terms." Ni-ki replied.

"But you're talking right now." Kaito childishly bumped Ni-ki's shoulder which the younger was being annoyed at.

"Loosen up a bit, I haven't even done anything bad to you." Kaito pouted, making Ni-ki sigh from disbelief.

Haven't? So that means he will do something bad, just not as of now, is that what he means?

"I don't want to play your games Kaito, let's just get this partnership over with." Ni-ki sighed, shaking his hands to rinse the excess water off his skin.

"Games?" Kaito said, feeling a bit confused so he put on a bit of a smile.

"You think I don't see what you're doing? I'm not a stupid kid anymore, Kaito. I know you're trying to lure Sunoo to your liking, just like what you did to Runa. I have no interest in fighting you, don't test my patience." Kaito raised his eyebrows from realization, nodding his head a bit.

"So you DO like Sunoo." Ni-ki turned his head once again, furrowing his eyebrows more this time.

"I'm not playing games with you, Ni-ki. I'm trying to be as nice as possible even. I'm just being kind to you AND Sunoo. If you see that as a game, that means you think of me as competition." Kaito cheekily smiled, not trying to sound threatening because, in the first place, that wasn't his intention. Ni-ki on the other hand looked at Kaito in the eye before stopping the door.

"I don't care if you hurt me, but if you hurt Sunoo, I'm not hesitating to push you off the premises-"

"Me? Hurt Sunoo? I should be the one to ask that." Kaito replied, drowning Ni-ki in a pool of questions and confusion.

"What do you mean?" 

"I took Sunoo home the other day, he seemed upset so I asked him if he was comfortable enough to tell me, apparently you're the cause." Kaito grinned, walking to the door as well where he gave Ni-ki a bit of smirk.

"Don't worry,

I see you as a competition too."

-

 "Finally! He's near." Sunoo smiled brightly, watching the driver of his food delivery from the tracker on his phone. He hadn't eaten the whole day so he's been waiting for this. His lunch was nothing special though, just a bunch of Nuggets and Fries from Burger King. He would have ordered a non-fast-food meal but the restaurant took only fifteen minutes to get there and he couldn't wait for his stomach was growling the whole morning.

The tracker started producing a beeping sound, as a man in a motorcycle appeared right in front of him, handing the bag of food as Sunoo exchanged it with the amount of money needed.

"Fast food? Really?" Sunoo turned his head to see Kaito smiling as the delivery man drove off. As Kaito came closer, Sunoo hid the bag of food behind him, huffing.