열셋. Wish me luck!

Next day, bright sunny morning, students swiftly walking to their lockers, the blue sky great weather breeze, Sunoo admired the good start of the day whilst walking through the halls before turning left to the vending machine.

"Hmm, Orange juice? ew no, ah! Come here red bull baby!" Sunoo smiled whilst searching for his money in his pants' pocket, but the cash wasn't found.

"I must have left it in my locker.." Sunoo mumbled under his breath, gently banging his head on the machine.

"Hey ddeonu!" Sunoo heard Heeseung's voice from afar, his waving figure coming closer to his.

"Oh hey hyung, you want a soda?"

"Uh, sure!"

"Me too, give me money." Heeseung looked weirdly at the younger, the younger smiling widely with his hands out for the money.

"Fine, but you give me back 1000 won later." Sunoo nods his tiny head as the older gives him the money before he puts the bill in the slit before 2 cans of Red Bull came out of the compartment. 

"Here's your beverage, Mister single." Sunoo giggles and hands Heeseung the other can of soda, happily opening the drink before taking a good sip.

"You don't have the right to call me that, You're single too." Heeseung says after his sip, pushing his finger on Sunoo's forehead before walking down the school campus together.

"Yeah, but you're older by 2 years and you still don't have a girlfriend." Sunoo teased, hearing his hyung sigh as he feels his arm swing over his shoulder.

"And you have a girlfriend?" Heeseung asked with a smirk on his face, making Sunoo smile.

"Nope. But I will." Sunoo proudly speaks, looking at his hyung with bright eyes.

"Who says?" Heeseung asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Fate."

"Fate?" Heeseung asks, with obvious confusion in his tone as Sunoo turns to his hyung.

"Mhm, Fate. I can hear the Gods of love calling for me, saying it's almost time for me to find my significant other!" Sunoo breaths proudly as if the angels of romance were right beside him. 

Sunoo can't help but think about Runa, finding a girlfriend wouldn't be so hard now cause well, he has Haruna Atsuko!

"One day hyung, one day this year, I will be hit with a love arrow." Those were Sunoo's words to his Heeseung hyung before getting hit by a basketball on the left side of his waist and falling down, hearing Heeseung laugh with all his heart.

"Hit with a love arrow? More like hit with a ball!" Jay says before shaking hands with Heeseung, hearing a 'Good one, Jay' from the eldest.

"You both are horrible!" Sunoo hisses and stands up with his strength, wrapping Jay's neck in his arms to suffocate him.

"Yeah keep doing that Ddeonu, I'm sweaty, you know?" Jay chuckles, making Sunoo back up with disgust.

"Ew! You're disgusting, hyung! Do you even take a bath?"

"Chill, I was just practicing. We have a basketball competition tomorrow." Sunoo turns around and sees the gym in front of him, there sure were a lot of sweaty people on the court.

"Where's Niki?" Heeseung asks as Jay points to the figure shooting some hoops.

"Niki's part of the basketball team with you?" Sunoo asks Jay.

"Yeah, didn't Heeseung hyung say that on your first day when you and Niki first met each other?"

"Oh sorry, I don't listen to information of irrelevant people." Heeseung smacks the back of Sunoo's head, making him hiss even more.