마흔네. Let the games begin.

Sunoo held the drink in his hand, gently sipping from it. It had a delicious taste, he couldn't thank Niki enough. He needed something sweet to help him stay awake somehow with a bit of caffeine mixed in it.

He wondered why Niki bought him one though. He doesn't remember requesting a beverage, and as well doesn't remember hinting he's thirsty. Maybe it was just out of wanting to do something good for him, ever since they met they haven't been really kind to each other, it was mostly Niki's fault though. But Sunoo suspected that Niki wouldn't do that, that's too sweet for his liking.

He placed the drink on his small desk, getting startled when a figure placed his hands on the desk with loud force.

"God, you scared me!" Sunoo placed his hand on his chest, seeing Taki smiling in front of him.

"I, for one, don't meddle in a romance. But this one seems too serious to ignore." Sunoo raised his eyebrow, a disturbing thought lingering around his thought. Oh, he only hoped it's not true.

"I believe sir Nishimura has feelings for someone in the office."

Sunoo gulped, not knowing how to react to what he hoped Taki wouldn't say, but he did. Feelings for someone? Who else could there be? He rarely sees Niki with anyone in the office other than Taki. Is it a secret someone? Is it someone he is acquainted with?

"O-Oh, really?" Sunoo awkwardly asked, quickly taking a sip on his drink. He looked away, not wanting Taki to see his shaking pupils.

Bingo.

Taki curved up a smile, clearly seeing Sunoo jealous. His face said it all. But he'll give it to the one in front of him, maybe he wants to keep it a secret. Taki's crush radar never fails.

"Yeah, I saw him giggling in his office. He was smiling like an idiot." Taki spoke, making Sunoo's fist slowly clench. Oh yes, Taki was completely aware of what he was doing and he believes this tactic can get his ship back together. He's not only this for himself but for his dear friends.

Smiling?! Seriously?! It's just been 4 years!

"I-I'm sure that person is very good looking-"

"Oh they are, very. Even more good-looking than you, Sunoo."

"Excuse me?" Sunoo quickly turned his head, making Taki shut his lips. The pink-haired one didn't like that Niki was liking someone else, and he definitely did not like this mysterious person being more good-looking than him. Surely no one could top his visuals, correct?

"I'm gonna go." Sunoo huffed in his head, but kept it inside and grabbed his things, standing up from his small office desk and checking his phone to see if he has any more 'errands' to do.

And by errands, he means checking on who this person exactly is.

-

"Sir Taki-"

"Not right now, please!"

Taki rushed to Niki's office, arriving there with heavy panting.

"Who pulled your horses?" Niki asked, flipping through the file book in his hand.

"Hello?"

Someone knocked on the door, revealing a fellow teammate of Taki's. She had beautiful long hair, a pretty grey dress, and an ethereal-looking face. Niki raised his eyebrow, wondering if this was Taki's girlfriend.

"Who's this?" Niki asked.

"Your new fake girlfriend."

Niki widened his eyes and in a very weird way, stood up with his tongue on his inner cheek.