마흔여섯. It's good you don't recall.

Sunoo woke up, his eyes flickering open. 

"What happened.." He mumbled to himself. He looked at the ceiling, noticing that it was black. His body jolted up, knowing his room is white. He looked around, noticing that everything wasn't familiar.

Where am I?!

He looked down and saw him in his clothes yesterday, clutching on it. He must have passed out whilst drinking. But who on earth could ever bring him to another house?

The door opened, making Sunoo turn its head with an agape mouth.

"Oh, you're awake."

Ni-ki spoke, going to his large walk-in closet and picking out clothes for Sunoo to wear. Sunoo's eyes squinted at first, then gasping and placing his hand on his mouth when reality hit him.

I slept in Ni-ki's bed..

I'M IN HIS HOUSE?!

Ni-ki came out with a brown sweater and grey sweatpants, walking to Sunoo and handing him the bunch of clothes.

"Wear this, I'll put your clothes in the laundry since you're already here." Sunoo nodded at Ni-ki's words, his body lifting up but sat back down again.

"D-Did I do anything wrong yesterday?"

Ni-ki gulped, remembering the incident yesterday.

No, I did.

"N-Not that I know of." Ni-ki coughed, making Sunoo place his hand on his chest and release a sigh of relief. The older stood up and made his way to the bathroom, making Ni-ki rub his forehead.

Thank god he doesn't remember anything.

Ni-ki glanced at his nightstand, seeing a picture frame of him and Sunoo. He hissed and quickly looked at the bathroom to see if Sunoo was looking, rushing to place it inside of his drawer.

-

Sunoo opened Ni-ki's bedroom door, peeking if anyone was at the hallways. He closed the door swiftly and bowed at the helpers passing by. Ni-ki has about 3 house helpers, and they were in every corner.

He went down to where he saw the empty neat and modern designed kitchen. He was about to sit on one of the stools by the counter when he felt a touch on his ankle. He turned around and lowered his head, flashing a soft smile.

"What a cute fluffball." Sunoo leaned down, patting its soft and clean fur and not forgetting boop its cute little noise.

"His name's Bisco." Sunoo lifted his head up to see Ni-ki drying his hair with the small damp towel around his neck. The older's cheeks started having a red hue, and he was sure it wasn't because of the hangover.

"A-Ah, I see. What a cute name." Sunoo's bright smile showed as Ni-ki stared at the pink-haired boy petting his dog.

"Sit there, I'll make you hangover soup."

"Y-You don't need to, I feel fine-" Sunoo cut his own sentence off when he sees Ni-ki turning the stove on, ignoring his words. Sunoo picked Bisco up and sat on the stool, placing the small dog on his lap.

"You have a beautiful home." Sunoo complimented the structure and looks of the younger's humble abode, as Ni-ki heated up the water and brought out the necessary ingredients such as garlic, salt, black pepper, and others. Sunoo watched how Ni-ki quietly cooked him medicine, tilting his head whilst noticing how much the blonde-haired boy has changed.

He's now more mature, he's as attractive as ever..

"So, do you live alone or do you have any family members living with you?" Sunoo asked, breaking the silence. Ni-ki had no plans of talking, he thought it would make it even harder for him to forget what happened last night.