열 다섯. Realization kicking in.

"Oh look it's the monster!"

"AHA, YOU'RE SO WORTHLESS!"

"Get away from us!"

"OMG EW, ITS NIKI!"

Niki walked down the halls with kids his age insulting him, his head looking down on the marble floor as he continued to walk.

Disgusting. Ugly. Talentless. Worthless.

He recieved these compliments everyday to the point, that he already got used to them and didn't even bother to fight back.

He let kids bully him. Because he thought they were right.

Niki saw a pair of feet from afar, his head lifting up to see Runa waving.

Runa. Haruna Atsuko. The first and only friend he had growing up. Her bright smile, her warm personality, she wasn't a bad person unlike everyone else.

Or so little Niki thought.

As Runa was walking towards his direction, Niki thought the female was gonna hug him, but then she passed his figure.

Niki turned around and saw the guy Runa kissed back when she was 10.

Turns out she was waving to him. Not to Niki.

What did he do to deserve this? Was he a murderer in his past life to deserve all this pain? What was he lacking that he couldn't even have a single true friend growing up? Why did the only person he ever loved, left and bullied him like the rest of the people in this horrible world?

Niki?

Niki?

"NIKI!"

Niki's eyes slightly flickered open, light coming into his vision with 6 heads on his sight.

"W-what happened?" Niki tried sitting up using his elbows, but Jake pulled hin down softly back on his bed.

"You were pushed down on the floor and hit your head badly and passed out. The one who pushed you caused a foul so they gave the point to us." Jay explained, tapping Niki's elbow out of habit.

"So, we won?"

"Mhm, all thanks to your dramatic ass zoning out!" Niki laughed at Jay's statement, looking around to see Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Sunoo there, as well as their coach.

The door slid open, making all their heads including Niki's turn to the figure entering the room.

"Mr. Nishimura isn't badly injured, he is actually perfectly fine. He just needs to put that ice pack on his head for a while since he hit his head pretty hard. He may leave once he feels a lot better." The doctor stated, bowing down to the coach as their coach excused himself to sign Niki's clinic papers.

"You okay, Nishimura?" Heeseung said, softly caressing Niki's hair.

"Yeah, never felt better." Niki smiled at his hyung, making everyone's heart melt. Sunoo watched the scene and can't help but have a small smile. Niki wasn't cold. He just has to earn your trust and he'll open up to you.

"Why did you zone out though?" Sunghoon asked, making Niki look away and gulped.

"Just uh...thought of something I guess.." Niki coughed and mumbled as an answer.

"Which is?" Everyone waited for Niki to answer, but Niki shooed them away.

"Let me rest." Niki groaned and turned the other way, making Heeseung sigh.