이십 일. Your claw machine win grabbed my heart.

Sunoo woke up to short claws tugging on his pyjama bottoms, making his eyes flicker immediately.

"Agh- Wonnie?" Sunoo slightly groaned as the small cat crawled from his legs to his stomach, resting itself on his lower abdomen.

Sunoo smiled and caressed it's fur, making the cat softly purr. Sunoo picked the cat up and sat up, placing it on his lap gently.

"I should re-name you. It's weird calling you like Jungwon." Sunoo chuckled as the cat tilted his head and looked up at him.

"Hm.." Sunoo hummed and rested his back on his bed's headboard. Today was Saturday so he didn't need to rush for anything. He kept banging his head until a lightbulb appeared above him.

"What about Ddeon?"

Sunoo loved the nickname his family and friends called him which was Ddeonu. So meaning the cat would be a junior of him.

"Yep! Ddeon it is!" Sunoo cuddled the cat in his arms, as the cat purred at the affection.

Sunoo's phone dinged as he reached for the gadget on his nightstand, opening it to see a notification from him and his friends' groupchat.

SUNOO PROTECTION SQUAD😫🥶

Ramyeon deer😋 added Nishimura Riki to the chat

Ramyeon deer😋 set Nishimura Riki's nickname to Coldish leopard🐆

Coldish leopard🐆: What's with the name??

Yangsheep🐑: It suits you well! You're like a leopard and you're...cold🧍

Skating penguin🐧: You can't complain, end of story.

Coldish leopard🐆: No I meant the chat name.

Sunshinenoo🦊:

Have a problem with it, RiKi?🙄

Coldish leopard🐆:

I was just asking, stop bullying me😑

The physics dog🐶:

Well we love Sunoo so much, he's like a baby that needs to be protected at all times so :,)

Flying anger issues man🦅:

What, you want us to change it to Niki protection squad?😧

Coldish leopard🐆:

I do not care if you're older I will hit you with a slipper.

Ramyeon deer😋:

There will be no hitting with slippers, we have a child here.

Skating penguin🐧:

It's definitely not you, u an oldie hA

Ramyeon deer😋:

I take back what I said. Let me hit you with a hammer instead.

The physics dog🐶:

Can we hang out instead of bullying each other?😒