스물 아홉. Is this true love?

"And that's why in a capitalist society, the prevailing conservative is that the social democracy, higher taxes and budget deficits only serve to extract from the hard-earned pockets of the rich and put this money into the hands of the lazy and decietful poor. The poor are often poor because capitalistic enterprises are unwilling to compensate fairly for their labor in order to maximize their profit. And that's why over the generations, to this day there are still some rich who don't give care to the poor and go with their own luxurious lives as the poor are desperate to bring themselves and their family to safety."

Jungwon took a deep sigh of relief after finishing his paragraph which Jay wrote.

"Why am I the one presenting?!" Jungwon faught.

"Uhm, I'm the one who wrote that paragraph and made the presentation?" Jay raised his eyebrow, making Jungwon huff.

"It's okay, Jungwon! You were great!" Sunoo put up his two thumbs, reassuring the younger he did great with his little speech.

"What's your topic?" Jay asked, closing his laptop.

"Shame. Niki isn't giving any ideas."

"Well at least yours isn't about the economy." Jungwon pouted, making Sunoo ruffle his hair.

Meanwhile,,

Niki picked up a bag of chips with a smile on his face, as well as picking up a pack of chocolate pockies.

"Banana for Jungwon and strawberry for Sunoo."

"Strawberry? I thought he liked chocolate?"

"I think it's strawberry?" 

Niki over heard Jake and Sunghoon's coversation, slowly placing back the chocolate sticks and changing them to strawberry flavored ones.

"Niki!" 

Niki turned around and showed his warm smile to his hyungs.

"Is that for yourself?" Sunghoon asked him, eyeing the chips and the strawberry pocky.

"The chips are for me and the uh, the pocky is for Sunoo hyung." 

Jake and Sunghoon cooed, nudging Niki's shoulder as they head for the check out. 

"Uh, hyungs?"

Jake placed the money out of his wallet and turned his head to the younger with a warm smile.

"Yeah?" Sunghoon spoke, taking the plastic bag and thanking the cashier.

"How did you..date?"

Both we're surprised by the question whilst heading out of the store and walking around the campus with their newly bought snacks.

"Well, Jake hyung chased me with sticks till I asked him out- OW!" Sunghoon hissed as Jake pinched him on the wrist.

"That is not what happened! Just- I pestered him till we agreed to date."

"That's the same thing-" Jake silenced Sunghoon making Niki laugh with a handsome smile.

"Why though? Are you-"

"Planning to ask Sunoo out?"

"I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!" Jake huffed at Sunghoon.

Niki found it difficult to answer that very question cause well, they were already dating. But although he wanted to tell them that fact, he remembers promising Sunoo not to tell anyone or at least without his say.

"Uh, yeah. So I was wondering if I could..get your advice in relationships?"

"Ask Jay hyung, he's the best at these things. We've only been dating for a week." Niki's mouth turned to an o before Jake raised an eyebrow.