쉰한. Take measures.

"Sunoo, give this to sir Nishimura!"

"Sunoo hurry, sir Nishimura needs to sign this!" 

Sunoo hurried, grabbing all the things he can one at a time, assorting all of Ni-ki's meetings and errands, rushing to his office to get him to sign one of the agreements for the partnership.

Sunoo had a lot on his arms, tripping over a foot he didn't see on the way, luckily getting watched by someone.

"Slow down, pretty boy." Sunoo immediately knew who this was by the nickname, immediately standing up properly to fix his clothes and hair. Kaito smiled, picking up the papers that were on the ground.

"What's this?"

"Oh, that's just something I need Ni-ki to sign, like right now." Sunoo's arm headed for the paper, only for Kaito to raise it up and smirk. Kaito found joy in teasing Sunoo, and the little pout on the pink-haired boy's face made it even better as his heart started fluttering like yesterday.

"Give it back!" Sunoo huffed, going around the taller and jumping in an attempt to take it out from his hand.

"Kaito-"

Sunoo's words got cut off when someone from behind him took the paper out Kaito's hands, turning around to see a dull-faced Ni-ki.

"Stay professional, would you?" Ni-ki deeply sighed from frustration, taking out a pen from his pocket and signing the paper, handing it back to Sunoo who was startled by his presence.

"Don't be a killjoy Ni-ki, we're just having fun, right pretty boy?" Kaito took his arm and placed it over Sunoo's shoulder as Ni-ki's hands clenched from anger.

"Sir Nishimura?" Hana had tapped the back of Ni-ki's figure, making Sunoo's facial expression completely become blank. She had this small smile plastered on her face as her lashes prettily fluttered, making Sunoo wanna roll his eyes.

"Our team is ready to see you." She smiled, making Kaito look down a bit to see Sunoo's blank expression, making him snort.

"I'll be right there." Ni-ki nodded his head, turning his head to take another look at Sunoo and Kaito.

"Don't do anything stupid." Ni-ki spoke, making Kaito smirk.

"No promises." Ni-ki's jaw hardened, but walking away, leaving Sunoo with Kaito.

"What do you mean no promises? You weirdo.." Sunoo walked away, heading to Ni-ki's office where one of the staff noticed Ni-ki's desk was a bit of a mess.

"You don't like that girl, huh?" Kaito leaned to face Sunoo, making Sunoo's cheeks puff up.

"What are you talking about, are you even allowed in here?" Sunoo asked, trying to shoo Kaito away.

"You were jealous."

"Me? Jealous? Of Hana talking to Ni-ki? I'm not that stupid." Sunoo scoffed, taking a hold of the picture frame in Ni-ki's desk, lips parting.

"It's you and Ni-ki." Kaito tilted his head, averting his eyes at the picture frame as he stood behind Sunoo. He looked at how Sunoo smiled brightly with his teeth out and posing with a peace sign on his face, making his cheeky smile appear again.

"You're cute there." Sunoo's cheeks heated up like how it always does around Kaito, gulping a hard lump.

"S-Stop lying, jerk." 

"How can you call me a jerk, I just complimented you! I'm serious, you have a cute smile." Sunoo can't help but at least smile a bit, shoving Kaito away from behind him.