서른일곱. It has to be you - I don't want it to be you.

"Thank you, come back again!" Sunoo shouted from the cashier, sighing deeply and sitting down with an exhausted position. He reached for his phone beside the cash register, seeing a notification from his mother.

Mom <3

I will be working late today. There's food in the fridge, get home safely! I love you!

Sunoo threw his head back, murmuring an 'again'. The staff only door slid open as the boy immediately placed his phone inside his pocket, standing up with a proper and polite position.

"Oh, it's just you." Sunoo sat back down as his friend placed her hand on his head.

"Manager told me to take your shift." She hestirecally chuckled.

"Awh, well after all I am his favorite." She grabbed a fistful of his hair as he hissed, slapper her wrist off his shiny locks.

"Emi-kun!" Sunoo turned his head to her as her finger indicated he should get out of his seat. Sunoo rolled his eyes, standing up as Emi sat down - the younger boy crossing his arms.

"You can leave now." She shooed him away as he scoffed with a bit of attitude.

"Why? Aren't you happy you can go home early to your mom?" Emi placed both her hands on the sides of her head.

"No, she's working late." Sunoo smiled back, getting his cap from the lower cabinet. She patted his head, a lightbulb appearing above her head.

"Since you can stay late~" Emi cooed as he furrowed his eyebrows, facing her smirking figure.

"No."

"Ahh, come one Sunoo-kun! You're so boring sometimes." She scoffed as he squinted his eyes from confusion.

"The last time you dragged me to go clubbing, I had to carry you back to your house. Even your mom felt sorry for me!" He complained, before Emi clasped her hands in his.

"Please~ I won't drink much, I promise." She tried persuading the pink haired boy with her cute puppy like eyes. They've known each other for a year, and honestly - Sunoo couldn't say no to her. She always found a way to win him over. Deciding where to eat? She wins. Deciding what movie to watch? She wins. Deciding if they should go clubbing? She wins yet again.

Sunoo placed his hand behind his hair, ruffling it before nodding his head.

"EE! Thank you, Sunoo-kun! Let's go!" Emi grabbed her coat that was hanging by the chair before his lips parted.

"What about your shift?" She grabbed his hands right when he finishied his sentence.

"I'll call manager later, let's go!" Emi closed the lights, dragging him outside and quickly closing the store with all her energy.

"We're gonna lose our jobs." Sunoo complained to the older girl as she giggled and placed her arm around his shoulder.

-

"You guys should come back next week!" Emi's friend that owned the club waved his hand, as Emi drunkly waved back. Sunoo politely smiled and placed her arm over his shoulder to support her body. 

He dragged her through the back exit of the club where he pushed the metal door open with his foot. 

"We will certainley not come back." He murmured, groaning as Emi drunkly giggled. 

"You said you won't drink much, guess who's clinging on to her junior now." Sunoo sort of limped to the alley where the quiet street was seen.

Sunoo found it hard to carry her, again, and he for sure was just gonna have to call a cab for the both of them.