스물 넷. Kim Sunoo, I love you.

Sunoo washed his hands by the sink, adjusting the hairs on his forehead to make himself look extra good lucking.

"Nothing, you're cute."

Sunoo gasped and slapped himself, making the other boys in the restroom looked at him weirdly. Sunoo bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows whilst looking at his red cheeks from the mirror in front him.

He can't have me on that costume as his lockscreen anymore..

right?

Sunoo shook the water off his hands and pushed the restroom door open to see Runa's figure leaning on the wall, making him startled and put his hand on his chest.

"Good morning,

Sunoo."

Runa spoke his name more sternly than usual, and Sunoo looked at her blankly, but covered it with a smile.

Don't be rude Sunoo, Runa might have changed now. She probably isn't the same person anymore as Niki described.

"Good morning, Runa! Did you enjoy the festival last weekend?" Sunoo asked happily, moving away to not block the restroom enterance.

"Hm, yeah. Bet you did too?" She smirked, making Sunoo puff his cheeks.

"E-eh, yeah I guess, that costume was itchy though ehe." Sunoo rubbed the back of his nape, not knowing where Runa really is talking about.

"Where was Niki that day?" 

Sunoo lifted his head up and raised his eyebrows, mentally screaming.

"A-ah, p-probably basketball practice?" Sunoo lied, not wanting to say Niki was with him since he was shy to let anyone know. Runa hummed as a response.

"Why though?" Sunoo asked.

"Hm well, I was gonna give him a little present. For being such a good friend."

Good friend my ass, Sunoo thought, not understanding why he was angry.

"A-ah.."

Was it because Runa was acting innocent or was it because he's jealous?

Jealous? What should he be jealous for? Even he himself was he confused. It's not like he liked...Niki..

"Well, I'm going now. Take care." She said with the most sarcastic enthusiasm she could bring, patting Sunoo's shoulder on her way.

Calm down Sunoo, she's different now, control yourself.

-

Niki sat on his seat, placing his head in his arms with sleepy eyes.

Until someone knocked on his desk.

Niki flickered his eyes and lifted his head up to see Runa smiling.

"Get out." Niki coldly spoke 2 rude words, and before he could rest his head again, Runa showed him her phone, making Niki squint his eyes.

"Where-"

"Did I get this? Easy. Took a picture of it. How cute, right? Mind if I show this to the whole school?" Runa smirked, moving her phone around as the male glared at her.

Niki stood up and slammed his hands on his desk, clicking his tongue and cracking his neck from anger.

"What did Sunoo ever do to you?" Niki spoke.

"Hm, let's see. He stole you from me?" She smiled.

"I was never yours, and I never will." 

"But, why are you getting so worked up? It's just a picture of you close to Sunoo, did you perhaps..kiss him?" Runa teased, and it was pulling Niki's last straw.