십사. Watch out!

"Hyung!"

Sunoo waved his hand at the boy taking something from a locker. But that wasn't his locker.

"Who's?" Sunoo asked, leaning his shoulder on the locker beside.

"Niki's. He told me to give his math homework to the teacher since he'll be gone for the game." Jake smiled, closing the locker with the papers in his hand.

"By the way, where were you yesterday?"

Sunoo gulped, panic rushing through his body. What was he suppose to say? The truth? That he skipped school with Runa? Oh hell nah, he can't get in trouble.

"I-I got sick and went home yeah!" Sunoo made up a lie, making Jake put his hand on the younger's forehead.

"Are you okay now?" Jake pouted, making Sunoo giggle.

"I'm fine hyung."

"Well let's go to the faculty and sign an excuse paper, since I'm going there to drop off Niki's math homework." Sunoo nodded, as the older wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh by the way, you wanna go watch Niki and Jay's game after school? Heeseung will drive us there!" Jake asked brightly. Jake was very supportive of his friends, he was such a precious human being, always looking in the positive and being happy for others.

"Heeseung hyung has a drivers license?" Sunoo asked, as the older nodded.

"Hm, sure. I have nothing to day anyways.."

-

Morning classes were over and it meant lunch time have arrived. Sunoo started to get worried since he hasn't seen Runa all day, bad thoughts were running through his head.

What if she didn't get home safely?

Sunoo bit his lip and closed his locker, flinching from the figure in front of him.

Why does she always pop out of nowhere-

"Hi Sunoo!" Runa said with her high pitched voice, as Sunoo smiles at her.

"Are you doing anything after school?" She asked, jumping around like a little baby.

"Uh well me, Jungwon and the hyungs are going to go see Jay hyung and Niki's basketball match after school."

Runa lifted her head up, gulping as she heard Niki's name.

"Do you wanna co-"

"YES!"

Sunoo raised an eyebrow, getting startled from her sudden shout.

"U-uh I mean, sure!" Runa stuttered and giggled, linking her arms with Sunoo's as she dragged him to the cafeteria.

Runa didn't want to appear being desperate to see Niki, so she immediately kept her mouth shut. She had a small smile plastered on her face whilst walking, she sure does hope Niki wins his game.

-

"We're here." Heeseung stopped the car and parallel parked it, as the rest took their seatbelts off.

Jungwon gasped whilst looking at the window, the stadium was HUGE.

"Wah, it's so big!" Jungwon happily said, getting out of the car and jumping around. He can't wait to watch Jay play, he can't wait to see Jay happy and hugging him.

"The stadium's getting packed." Heeseung says, dragging Jungwon with him as Runa, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jake walked together.

"Didn't know Niki could play basketball!" Runa smiled.