삼십오. Please, let me go.

I like you, is okay.

I like you, is for beginners.

It is used when confessing to someone, someone you have had a crush on for some time. It is used when that someone makes you blush, it is used when that someone makes your tummy all zoo like.

I love you, is different.

I love you, is deep.

It is used when you are in a relationship and you feel sparks in your heart that 'Wow, this person really makes me feel special.'

Love.

That's weird.

Niki says he loves Sunoo.

So does he really love Sunoo?

Or does he love the things Sunoo did for him?

Loving someone meant that you loved them sincerely, dearly. You didn't need to have a reason to love them, you just fell and kept on falling.

The more you stayed in a relationship, the more you fell for that said person.

Maybe that's why Sunoo fell out of 'love'.

Because maybe, just a maybe.

Both weren't prepared for a relationship.

Niki loved that Sunoo made him a better person.

In a relationship, you must be able to pull each other up! You must be able to build love and trust!

Or else it will keep coming crashing down.

What Niki felt, Sunoo didn't feel exactly the same.

To Niki, it was love. Of course, without Sunoo, he'd stay forever as a bad person perhaps, seeing things in a negative perspective.

Meanwhile what Sunoo felt, was puppy love. Those small relationships with pecks on the lips and small dates. He blushed yes, but maybe that was just it.

They saw their relationship in different ways, maybe that's why it has led,

To this.

Niki's heart cracked, if felt like a heart monitor went down. He only hoped Sunoo was joking. But at the same time, why would Sunoo make a joke like this?

He could see a tear going down Sunoo's cheek, and Sunoo would be honest, it was because he felt bad. Bad for breaking Niki's heart.

"Y-You're serious?" Niki asked with pain visible on his tone, which made Sunoo's heart clench even more, nodding.

Niki flickered his eyes from disbelief, falling down the bench, zoning out.

Heeseung stepped back and asked everyone to leave including himself, knowing both needed some space for themselves.

"I liked you Niki, but I just felt so ashamed being with you. I didn't want to be criticized for being with someone who's-"

"Then why are you in a relationship with me?" Niki asked, lifting his head up.

"Because like I said, I liked you. But not anymore."

The 'not anymore' went flying through Niki's ears like thin air, going inside his brain like it was nothing.

There was utter silence. So quiet from the two that you could only hear the sounds of the crickets at night.

It was for the best, Sunoo thought. If he hadn't told Niki longer, he would just feel worse and let the guilt eat himself up without realizing it.