십칠. He's sleeping and he's staring.

Sunoo skipped to his locker like what he usually does early in the morning, only for it to be shut closed again.

"Hi!"

Runa smiled at him as Sunoo smiled back.

She gets more charming everyday, Sunoo thought.

"Good morning, Runa." Sunoo giggled, as Runa's eyes glanced at Niki's glaring figure from afar.

"Uh, Hey! Let's eat lunch together."

"Sure, Let's eat with the guys-"

"No, I want it to be just the two of us." Runa held Sunoo's hands, tiptoeing to match Sunoo's height. Sunoo gulped, his face turning red from how close the female was.

Runa dragged Sunoo to their history classroom, whilst Niki watched them walk away.

What exactly is she doing to him..

"Hey, Niki!" Jungwon popped out of nowhere, making Niki startled.

"Headed where?" Jungwon asked.

"Don't know." Niki coldly responded, making Jungwon stop his tracks in front of the younger.

"Something wrong?" Jungwon asked, shaking Niki's shoulders.

"I-I don't know if I should tell y-"

"HEY! I'm great at keeping secrets!"

"No you're not, you're the reason Jake hyung found out Sunghoon hyung li-"

"That was the past, child. Here."

Jungwon put his finger on the outside corners of his mouth, sliding it as a zipping movement, taking the 'key' towards Niki.

"Open your mouth."

"WHAT?! NO, YOU'RE SO WEIRD-"

"EHH, JUST DO IT!" Niki pushed Jungwon away by his forehead, making Jungwon smile and throw the 'key' away.

"See? Now tell me your secret."

Niki looked at him one last time and walked away, sighing at his hyung's weirdness.

"YAH! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL IT TO ME SOMEDAY!"

-

"Alright class, pass the papers backwards. No using of calculators and remember, no cheating. You may start as soon as I ring the bell."

Sunoo leaned forward and hummed, whilst waiting for his paper as Niki, who was beside him for chemistry class, closed his eyes from stress.

"But never discovered, 'Cause they were too afraid of what they'd say.." Sunoo mumbled under his breath, humming the tune of the song.

Niki opened one eye and glanced at Sunoo who was tapping his pen on his desk.

"Hey." Niki spoke, making Sunoo look at him.

"Wh-"

"I'm not telling you my answers." Niki scoffed and took his foot off his desk, leaning towards Sunoo.

"No, not that. What are you singing?"

"None of your business." Sunoo teased, smiling at the younger before leaning forward to grab his paper.

"C'mon just say the title~"

"If you pass your test, which I doubt you will, I'll tell you." Sunoo spoke one last time before the professor's bell rang, meaning the student's could start their exam.

Niki scoffed and leaned back on his chair, clicking his tongue on his inner right cheek, opening the test sheet and answering it like the 'good' student he is.

-

Sunoo fixed his things and put it inside his backpack, both on top and under his desk. He smiled, being confident about his answers on his exam.

Sunoo stood up and stopped his tracks as soon as he saw Niki sleeping.

"Did he even answer anything.." Sunoo chuckled and was kind enough to wake him up. I mean, their friends right?

"Hey.." Sunoo shook Niki's shoulder, furrowing his eyebrows. He sure was a heavy sleeper.

The curtains of the classroom swifted left from the wind, causing the sunlight to hit Niki's face.

Sunoo's breath hitched, the sudden light on Niki's face gave Sunoo a sight that he thought..

Nishimura Riki is really handsome, and he only noticed that now.

Sunoo's lips parted, his feet kneeling down as his head tilted, admiring Niki's beauty.

His lips, his nose, his eyes, his hair, he didn't look like the bad boy persona he was showing most of the time. Instead he looked like a soft boy that needed to be taken care of.

Sunoo smiled and without knowing it, Niki's eyes flickered open, making Sunoo's breath hitch again.

Niki stared at Sunoo as Sunoo stared at him back, in lost of words on what he just did. Sunoo's stomach felt butterflies for the first time, it's like Niki's gaze had an effect on him.

Niki gulped as Sunoo's boba like eyes stared onto his soul, his lips parting from his staring.

I don't want to like you. But it seems like it'll be hard to avoid doing that.

-