CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

Hinata shakes her head in amusement as she watches the twins toddle around the conference room. Her son and daughter were now a year old and walking. Well kinda.

"They're adorable." Mei smiles as she watches the twins bound over to Sakura.

Aiya was her eldest. Hinata smiles fondly as she sees Aiya reach for Sakura's now rounded belly. Her eyes were sparkling with delight and a beautiful, dark shade of midnight blue or a rare violet hue?

Sasuke nods proudly. "Yes, they are." Hinata holds his hand underneath the table and smiles at that.

Her youngest husband was every inch the proud father. Then again, so was Itachi. A little known fact about Uchiha men or at least the Uchiha Brothers is they went absolutely bonkers when children were involved. (Well at least their own, anyway).

"I guess I'm big enough now that even the twins can tell." Sakura laughs as she plays with Aiya's long, raven black tresses.

They now reached to her shoulders, which Hinata considered quite long for a one year old. She smiles as she remembers brushing them earlier that day. They were far less spiky than Sasuke's. It was truly difficult to tell if she had inherited those locks from Sasuke or Itachi. Itachi's hair was silky like Aiya's, but Aiya's hair color matched that of the younger Uchiha Brother perfectly.

Naruto grins. "Well you are five months pregnant." The blonde Hokage had married Sakura six months ago. "So it was bound to happen." And judging by the fact they were expecting their first child, well…it must have been quite the enjoyable Honeymoon.

"Well they are very perceptive." Itachi smiles as he watches the twins continue their exploration of Sakura's rapidly expanding stomach.

Aiya smiles widely and giggles. "Big!" Their daughter had her smile, Hianta thinks to herself. That and she definitely had Hinata's ears and chin. The rest of face, well there were features that could have belonged to either Sasuke or Itachi. It was really hard to tell. Though the fact that she had Sasuke's trademark ivory skin, well that did make Hinata wonder sometimes…

The three of them had decided not to get a paternity test. It was just easier that way. This way the brothers would treat all their children as if they were their children and not their nieces or nephews. It was better that way, at least in Hinata's mind.

Sasuke winces. "Sorry about that, Sakura." Though there was really no getting around the fact that the pink haired woman's stomach was a lot bigger now, only a child would lack the social grace to actually say so.

Sakura waves him off. "Oh it's fine. She's only one. Actually, I'm impressed that she's running around and talking as much as she is. The same for her brother." The medic smiles.

Speaking of her brother, Arashi apparently had had enough exploring of the Hokage's wife stomach because he was now stumbling over to Hinata. "Mama!" He holds up his cute, chubby little hands and looks up at her with the most adorable lavender eyes that Hinata had ever seen.

She smiles and scoops him up. "Excuse me. I think he wants to be fed." The twins were now a year old and had been eating solid food for awhile now, having only completely stopped nursing in the past few days.

Everyone nods in understanding as Hinata carries Arashi off. She was lucky to have two husbands who were more than willing to share equally in doing the necessary tasks to care for their children, but this time she'd have to feed Arashi.

"After all, Sasuke is Naruto's advisor." She smiles down at Arashi as they walk. "And Itachi is an instructor at the Academy." They kinda had to be present at the Kage Meeting, but Hinata didn't necessarily have to be. (Though her position as a medic and the Uchiha Matriarch certainly was enough to justify her presence there).