Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Itachi smiles cheerfully. "Well that went better than expected." And by that, he meant no one had fainted. (Which had been a very real possibility).

"You, My Love, are horrible." Hinata shakes her head as she wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a chaste kiss.

His brother's gaze was anything, but chaste though. The way that his now ruby red eyes lingered over their wife's curvaceous frame said it all. It was a very good thing that The Talk was over. Now, it was time to apply the theory that they had discussed with their eldest children.

The Uchiha Patriarch chuckles at his wife's words. "Mmm I may be horrible, but I'm extremely good at doing so." He glances at Sasuke. "As I'm sure that Sasuke will be extremely good at assisting you out of that soaking wet bikini of yours."

Warning Lemon

Sasuke smirks at that. "I'd be more than happy to do so." He saunters over in a way that Hinata could only describe as predatory and reaches for the back of her top.

The bluenette smiles as she leans back against him and enjoys being close to Itachi. Apparently, bikinis were very much capable of triggering Uchiha Pounce Mode. Though she probably should have seen that coming.

Sasuke had a rather healthy appreciation for her breasts and Itachi had the same appreciation for her backside. While the bikini covered enough to keep her from being indecent, well it was more than enough to arouse her husbands' imaginations apparently.

"Such a gentleman." Itachi's eyes dance with amusement. "It's so chivalrous of him to help you out of your suite, don't you agree?" Itachi blows in her ear. "Hinata?"

Hinata feels herself shiver and nods. "Yes." She could feel one of Sasuke's hands against the bare skin of her back, playing with the strap. "Such kind husbands, I have." Teasing her. One good yank from hands like those and it'd be off, but it looked like Sasuke was feeling more playful than that.

"You had best used the Jutsu now." Itachi smirks as he reaches down and begins to slowly slide her purple bikini bottom past her hips. "Just to be on the safe side. Unless you want to go for number nine."

The Uchiha woman gives her husband a dirty look for that one. No, thank you! She adored their children! Hinata loved them more than anything, but eight was plenty!

With that in mind, she performs the Jutsu and blushes as she looks down. Inch by inch, Itachi was sliding her dark purple bikini bottom past her hips and over the curve of her backside. She'd be half naked very, very soon.

Sasuke smirks and kisses the back of her neck as he toys with the strap more, slowly undoing the knot. "You know, you're even more beautiful today than on the day we got married." He kisses her shoulder and slides the bikini top off of her at the same moment Itachi pulls it off her legs.

Sasuke licks his lips appreciatively at the sight. Their wife was simply glorious. From her long midnight blue tresses that cascaded down her creamy white skin like a waterfall to her lavender eyes that shimmered like the moonlight itself when she was happy, all the way to her more womanly curves.

The womanly curves which he adored. Her large bosom with its tantalizingly rosy pink nipples that just begged to be sucked on. He also loved her wide wide hips and those lovely long legs of hers. Legs that felt so good when they were wrapped around him when the two (or three) of them were locked in the heat of passion.

Hinata giggles. "Mmm, have you been taking notes from Itachi?" She tilts her head back and kisses him.

Sasuke returns the kiss and smiles smugly. "No. That one was all mine." He runs his hands over her now bare breasts slowly and suggestively. "But I don't mind sharing you. Not with Itachi anyway."