Chapter 29

Chapter 29

By the time dinner rolled around, Aiya was smiling. She lived in the Sand Village, so she wasn't able to visit as often as she would have liked. Every time she did it was at least a week trip. Usually two weeks or more and well, her husband was Kazekage. He couldn't just leave at the drop of a hat.

"She's getting so big." Hinata smiles as she scoops up Emiko and cuddles her closely to her chest.

Aiya nods in agreement. It did amaze her how quickly Emiko was growing. She adored her daughter with every fiber of her being, but she was not having eight children like her mother. She and Kaemon had discussed this. They were not going beyond four.

Kaemon chuckles and nods proudly. "Yes, she is." He kisses his wife's cheek and smiles, his harm draped around her waist.

Sasuke gives Kaemon a dirty look. "Watch where you're hands are going." Aiya just shakes her head in disbelief.

"Father, he is my husband!" Aiya continues shaking her head as she cuddles up to the red head as if to prove her point.

She could hear the rest of her family laughing and rolls her eyes. It was tough to find love when you were an Uchiha Princess. Well more specifically, it was tough to find yourself a beloved who was willing to endure your fathers' threats.

"You know how our dads are." Arashi grins at her. "They'll be giving our husbands and wives death threats forever." He smiles at his wife and caresses Akeno's cheek. "Don't worry though. They're more bark than bite at this point and I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

Akeno smiles at the gentle touch and looks down at the adorable infant in the stroller who was still napping. "I know." Yes, Aiya was still getting used to being an aunt.

She adored Minato the Second, but it was still throwing her for a loop. A red headed Uchiha was unusual, but a blonde one…well it almost violated some fundamental law of nature or something. Still, Minato was a very, very cute violation.

"Threats that we are very much capable of carrying out!" Itachi gives Arashi a pointed look.

Hinata shakes her head and kisses both of her husbands. It was intended to be a chaste kiss, Aiya was quite sure of that. Still, her parents were well her parents. Even after over twenty years of marriage, they apparently still couldn't keep their hands off her.

So it wasn't exactly a surprise, when the kiss became far less chaste. Though it did make everyone else that table squirm, especially her siblings and her grandfather.

"How are you feeling?" Nara smiles kindly at Akeno.

The blonde Uchiha woman sighs and smiles back. "Well it's not easy delivering a baby, but I wouldn't trade Minato for the world." She smiles at her sleeping son. "I'm still rather sore though."

Arashi gives his wife a sympathetic look at that and kisses her forehead. "If you need more rest, it's alright." Aiya notices her Sister-In-Law shake her head in response.

"No. I'll be alright." The young mother assures him.

If nothing else, Aiya knew this much. Her brother practically worshipped the ground that Akeno walked on. It was something of an Uchiha Thing. They loved and hated in equal measure. So when they loved, well they really loved.

So much so, that Akeno would likely have to put her foot down. That was, if the blonde didn't want at least half a dozen children. There were many days when Aiya wondered how her mother had ever managed it, but having two husbands probably helped.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that you're recovering so swiftly." Hiashi smiles at Akeno. "But for goodness sake's, Itachi and Sasuke, get your filthy paws off of my daughter!"