CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Sasuke smiles as the next day he snuggles into his wife. He was still half asleep, but he had been partially awoken the feeling of her fingers in his hair. This was always a pleasant way to wake up.

"Sasuke, did Naruto want you to head to his office today?" Itachi looks at him as the younger Uchiha slowly begins opening his eyes.

The three of them were fortunate to have a large bed. A bed large enough for all of them to sleep together without worrying about space. It also happened to be both a comfortable and a ridiculously sturdy bed.

That last part was especially important. Their lovemaking sessions tended to be quite vigorous and it wouldn't have been good if the bed snapped in the middle of it. He wasn't exaggerating. That was a very legitimate concern in the Uchiha Household.

The elder Uchiha shakes his head. "No. I think he knew that it was going to take us awhile to clean up after the twins' birthday party." Which was true.

Sasuke Ucihha wasn't sure if the glitter would ever come out. It had been worth it though. His son and daughter were only one, but it was obvious they had enjoyed it.

They were the Pride of the Uchiha Clan and as such, special occasions had to be marked spectacularly. It was as much a matter of fatherly pride as Clan Honor. Clan Honor was very important.

Itachi chuckles at that answer. "Yes, I suppose that's true." It was likely that Itachi knew just as well as Sasuke did that it was going to take a lot of time to clean up the District, even with the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Hinata shakes her head in amusement and snuggles closer to both of them. They were fortunate. Not only did Hinata accept their unusual marriage, but she treated them both equally.

Sasuke knew that it had to be difficult for her to do so, especially at first. Now, it seemed to be more of a habit than anything else. Much like how he enjoyed using Hinata's breasts as his pillows. (Clothed or not, but especially not)!

"Mmm it's tempting to send a messenger hawk to Kurenai Sensei and have her bring Mirai over for a playdate with the twins." Hinata runs her fingers through Sasuke's hair more as she leans over and kisses Itachi.

Yeah! That did sound tempting. Because a playdate for Arashi and Aiya meant that they were going to play!

Itachi nods. "That's true, but we still do have a lot of cleaning to do." He smiles slyly, after returning Hinata's kiss. "Perhaps later."

The younger Uchiha knew that it wasn't very dignified, but he knew that he was likely sulking. If he had his way, it would just be them, the twins, and Hinata. All day, everyday. The rest of the world, minus Naruto and to a lesser extent Taka, was an afterthought to him.

"Mmm alright." She smiles at Sasuke and kisses him. "That means you're going to have to get off though."

Sasuke smirks at her. "Itachi just said that we were supposed to be responsible adults and not do that yet." Her reaction was predictable, but no less amusing.

Her face turned as red as one of his beloved tomatoes. Hinata Uchiha knew precisely what he meant by that. She had been their lover for over a year now. How she was still a blushing bride, Sasuke would never understand.

That didn't change the fact that her naivety was completely gone now. There was no missing the clear implications of his words.

"Sasuke, you shouldn't tease our wife so." Itachi smirks as he kisses her cheek. "Well at least not outside of lovemaking. Now, be a good Sasuke and get off of Hinata so she can get properly dressed."