Chapter 28

The Uchiha Children's and Grandchildren's Ages are as follows: Aiya and Arashi are 22, triplets 19, Kenji is 18, Hoshi & Shisui are 16, Emiko is 1, and Minato Uchiha is two months old. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 28

Itachi chuckles at Hinata's feigned outrage over her lingerie and shirt. Well at least he suspected it was feigned. After being married for over twenty years, one would think the woman would be used to it by now.

"If our sons take after the two of you, the Leaf's clothing shops are going to see a surge in sales soon." Hinata shakes her head at their antics.

Sasuke smirks and chuckles. "Well Shisui and Hoshi are still a bit young to worry about such things." Itachi wouldn't be so sure about that, but at the moment he wasn't that inclined to correct his foolish little brother.

Hinata shakes her head and leans back enough to kiss Sasuke. Their beautiful wife was sitting on the bed between them. In the space between Sasuke and Itachi, but not quite the other Uchiha's lap.

Her second husband eagerly returns the kiss and Itachi was pretty sure he saw some tongue. Impressive. Hyuga flexibility was indeed a thing of beauty, considering her back was still towards Sasuke and her head was merely toward towards him.

"And Kenji, well they've all had the Kunais and Pouches talk." Much to wife's and brother's humiliation. "Hmm. Though I skipped how to properly deal with barriers such as lingerie."

That was a major oversight on his part, Itachi decides. Oh well. It was probably for the best. Their children had all been suitably traumatized by his helpful suggestions anyway.

Sasuke had broken the kiss and was now placing kisses along her jaw and over the side of her throat. There was something beautiful about watching them together. It had always been that way.

"I suppose that's true." Hinata mews at the attention.

Jealousy had only ever been a minor to moderate issue throughout their relationship. Theirs was quite the unique marriage to put it mildly, but a deliriously happy one. Hinata had even forgiven them for what they did to Raiden.

Sasuke lips curve into a smirk as he leaves a trail of kisses over Hinata's bare shoulder. "I'm thinking silk." He nips her collarbone a bit. "Most likely leopard for the replacement bra."

Itachi could only smirk in response. "That does seem like a fine choice." He leans over to the drawer to grab something. "I thought that we might try something new today."

Warning Lemon

Hinata almost squeaks at that. Something different could mean almost anything. Her lovers were endlessly creative.

"W-What'd you have in mind?" She was sitting on her knees in front of Sasuke. "Exactly?" With her youngest husband sitting behind her normally.

Itachi smiles serenely. "Sensory deprivation." What?! "Don't look so alarmed. It's just a silk blindfold. You can easily see through it with your Byakugan and we'll stop if you ask." Oh!

She didn't really understand what the purpose of the blindfold was, but Itachi had a point. Hinata could easily see through such a thing with her Byakugan. That and the mother of eight knew her husbands. They'd stop, if they asked her to.

"When your sense of sight is reduced or taken away, your sense of touch compensates." Sasuke nibbles on her ear. "Magnifying every sensation."

Hinata was beginning to wonder, if they had actually planned this. Then again, after so many years together, maybe they didn't have to. It was strange how they couldn't be anymore different and yet, were so alike at the same time.